CHAPTER 19 - Leave Me

Ezra held my hand with our fingers intertwined as we walked in the garden. My mind was thinking about Xavier. He is just a young mortal and I felt we were restricted from each other with Ezra's presence especially when Ezra is being domineering. "Stop thinking about that lad!" he growled, I trembled. "When you are with me; just think about me and no one else!" suddenly he pushed me and pinned against a tree; pressing his body tightly against me. I felt his bulge pressing on me. "Ezra, please behave yourself!" I tried to push him away, but he grinds against me; making me moan. 

He smirked and he leaned down, burying his head at the crook of my neck. I gasped when I felt his lips grazing on my neck. "Ezra!" I winced when he nibbled my flesh. He released after making a mark on it. "That's better!" he grinned, shifting his body away. "I will see you for dinner!" he waved and left. I wiped off his saliva from my neck and walked back to the palace. I did not get my peace of mind. I went to my office to settle my duties. "Your highness, please sign these documents!" Sia said as she handed the pile of papers to me.

After finishing my duties, I went into the cove, stripped off and morph into my original form. I swam in the deepest sea, entering my palace. My dad sitting on the throne with his humdrum expression. "Dad!" I cried out. His expression changed immediately; "Rose!" he called and embraced me tightly. "Where is mum?" I asked. He lazily pointed at my mum who was petting a dolphin; I chuckled as my dad was being envious. My mum swam towards us and welcomed me. "Tomorrow, I am getting married!" I smiled. My dad was astonished but not my mum. His eyes widened; "Who?" he questioned. "Is it the young boy?" he continued. I shook my head; "Prince Ezra of Magna!" I answered. "Why are you marrying a man who is not your mate?" he inquired anxiously. I fake a smile; "He is my mate too!" "WHAT?" my dad yelled. My mum and I covered our ears. The ocean rumble and the ground shake. My mum placed her hand on my dad's chest, stroking him to calm down. 

"The Moon deity must be joking with our daughter!" my dad massaged his temples and my mum him on the back. "Do not mock the Moon deity!" she growled. "It's alright! I can handle them both!" I fibbed. "Will you come to my wedding?" I questioned. "Of course, we will! I would like to meet them both! Especially the prince!" my dad answered enthusiastically. "Dad!" I eyed him. I know he might be up to no good. I decided to wear the same wedding dress. It is not the same being married with someone I loved compared to the one I bonded which I barely know him.

I swam up to the shored back to the cove, I dress up and walked back to the palace to observe at the decorations done for the wedding. The hall was decorated finely with bouquets, candles, silk backdrop curtains with silver sequins drapes, and an arch decorated with multi-color flowers. It reminds me of my first wedding. "Lucian!" I thought of him; tears falling down my cheeks. Suddenly, I felt a hand wrapped around my waist. I look up and I saw Xavier. His eyes were watery, swollen. "Xavier!" I tried to smile. "He turned to me and embraced me tightly, sobbing. "Hey!" I embraced as I caressed his back gently. "I am leaving!" he sighed. My eyes widened in shock; "Why?" I asked as I gripped his tunic. "It's the best for you and us!" he answered.

"No! Don't leave me!" I cried. "Yes, my queen! We can't be together! It's not our fate! I was being childish and selfish yesterday! My mind wasn't functioning right. You have taken good care of me since I was young. Nothing can replace my gratitude for you! But that's it, I have no feelings for you. I do not love you! I was swayed by lust! I found the lady I loved!" he explained. Tears kept rolling down; "This is Safya! She is one of the maidservants in this kingdom! She is the lady that I loved! We have been together for months." Xavier answered as he introduced the lady in front of me. She was beautiful with bluish eyes; wavy blonde hair and she has a voluptuous figure. "Greetings your highness!" she greeted as she bowed gently. "Are you rejecting me?" I asked. "No, I am not! I accept your request this morning!" tears falling down his cheeks. The maidservant went to stroke his chest softly, comforting him. He embraced her tightly and planted a kiss on her forehead.