CHAPTER 78 - Jealousy

Suddenly, I saw maidservants entered the room. They hurriedly tidy up the room. None of them ever look at me. Then, one of them handed me a nightdress. "His majesty requested you to wear this!" she muttered. When I look at the dress, memories of Dimitri's torture returned but Ezra's torture is worst. I slip into the tight fitted slip red lace silk nightdress. It was seen- through as my nipples were visible, my cleavage was revealed, and it was short that my ass was obvious if I bent. The color red reminds me of the library. Then, a female vampire entered; she stared at me with disgust. "His majesty requested for your presence!" she hissed as she took a metal key and unlocked the gate.

"Come!" she barked as she yanked my hand. She placed a cuff on my right ankle, and she dragged the cuff, forcing me to follow her lead. We arrived at the dining hall. Eyes were staring daggers at me; possibly due to a number of them were killed mercilessly by Xavier. She gestured me to sit beside the throne chair. She passed the chained to Freya who was already on her seat. She glared at me with her blood-red eyes. My light brunette wavy hair was covering the mark and long enough to cover my chest. I flinched when I saw the man who was Ezra's partner last night sat beside me. Azazel sat beside Freya. Lastly, a large black figure flew to the throne. Ezra was nicely groom, wearing a black leather jacket.

"Serve!" Freya yelled and three human slaves were dragged to the hall. They were all stark naked, they look as if they were fed well. Their skin was glowing, with no signs of malnourishment. A maidservant placed a plate for pancakes in front of me. "Dad, can I choose today?" Azazel asked. Ezra stared at me for a moment before he nodded his head. Azazel chuckled as he grabbed a woman. She had a voluptuous sculpture; her breasts fall perfectly with her figure. He smirked as he placed her on his lap. "Rose!" he muttered I look up at him but the man beside me also look up at him. I was puzzled when I realized the man beside me is named Rose as he walked to one of the slaves and he picked a man. "Choose again!" Ezra growled. He quickly released the slaves and took the woman. She was beautiful, her long hair covered her bare breasts.

"Freya!" Ezra mentioned. "I want to feed on you today!" she muttered softly. Ezra glared at her and she indolently walked and picked the man that was previously picked by Rose. I realized there was less of one slave; I understood immediately. I was the last slave. "Dig in!" he muttered, and the hall filled with cries, moans, and groans. I shuddered in fear as I sat quietly, not moving a limb. "Eat!" Ezra growled as he helped me slice the pancake gently. He took one and placed it in front of my mouth. "Eat!" his eyes darkened. My wrath, my anger building up inside me. I am not going to share! I will never share; not when they are not his mates! I pushed the chair away, I stood up, but I felt a restrain on my right ankle.

Tears falling down my cheeks; "Let me go!" I cried. Ezra stood up and roared; "Come back here this instance!" he yelled. "I hate you!" I muttered. The man named Rose left his meal and he hurriedly held my arms; "Please don't make his majesty furious!" he pleaded. I will make Ezra hate me and this Rose- guy will upsurge his wrath. I pulled the man and I pressed my lips against him, disregarding the stench. As I predicted, Ezra growled as his wings flustered wide; his eyes were red crimson, his claws sharpened, his fangs extended. "Rose!" he bellowed.

I ignored him as I wrapped my arms around the man's neck, deepening our kiss. The man easily gave in to me. Next, I saw the man being ripped apart in front of me. "Ezra!" Freya screamed. His eyes fuming in fury, "I will make you a whore if that what you want! You will be my whore!" He roared as he grabbed me by my waist, the chain broke and the next thing, I was on the bed. Ezra in his beast form ripped my lingerie. He hissed on the crook of my neck. I cried when his fangs dug deep in my skin. Blood rushing down my skin; he left me to bleed as he spread wide my legs. I cried when I felt his sharp tongue went deep inside me. I tried to push him away, but he pushed deeper. My breathing hitched. His tongue finally released me but this time, he rammed inside me with his erected length. My walls have stretched to its limits but he went deeper still as he was going to tear me apart. I gripped the bed sheet; all I felt was agony. He was ruthless as he rammed repeatedly inside me and he filled his warm seeds inside me. My body was painful, especially my core. I only remember the darkness filled me.