CHAPTER 42 - Break The Curse

"Fuck off!" I growled at Lucian whose body was begging to be pleasured. "Rose!" he moaned softly; his body was shaking. "Rose, please don't do this to him!" Ezra pleaded. "He was only feeding!" Ezra sided on Lucian. "He fucking came inside her! He does not need to do that!" I growled. I turned to Lucian and I lifted his chin; "Tell me why! Why did you fucking leave me by myself? Why did you fake your death? Why must you fucking cheat on me with other women? Who is Princess Arethusa meant to you? Even if you need to feed, you could feed by kissing or hugging or even eating their nectar, but you fucking filled her! I hate you, Lucian! I hate you! I regretted loving you, I regretted knowing you in the first place!" I cried as I slapped him. He groaned in pain, as red marks filled his cheek.

"Rose! He does not remember you! He does not know about you until that day! His body betrayed him even when he does not recall you!" Ezra continued. "Forgive me! I was alone in this forest! I was always hungry! I did everything but nothing satisfy my hunger. All I know is that I must protect Eradian! I killed every threat that comes! When I was badly hurt, a nymph came, and she helped me but the lust I felt; I wanted to satisfy my hunger, so I allow my instinct to take over. Next, I was on her and she was stark naked. I was already inside her; the hunger was satiated for only a day and it comes again." Lucian answered with his eyes emotionless. "I did not accept her love! I only did it because she told me that she was the only one who could satisfy my hunger! I have no feelings; I felt no pain even if ten arrows hit me! I can heal immediately but you! You made me vulnerable. Please, help me! Please remove this emptiness!" he continued. I startled by his response. "I don't believe you! You have left me for years! I won't believe your lies anymore!" I growled.

Suddenly, I felt my whole body froze, paralyzed. "Ezra!" I cried. "Release me this instance!" I sobbed. "No, Rose! I can't! It's full moon tonight; you need to complete your mating! You will need to do it on a full moon, begging for forgiveness from the Moon Deity that Lucian has done a grave mistake for breaking the bond." Ezra explained. "Look!" Xavier cried. Lucian's eyes turned black and black veins are visible beneath his skin. The black veins spread down to his neck and his chest. "Rose! Time is running out! He found you, the black veins are his curse! He was emotionless as he had no feelings, no emotions but now, he met you! He loved you and he is going to sacrifice himself for you!" Ezra explained. "Rose, do it!" Ezra cried. "No! I won't! I can't! I do not love him, I hate him!" I wept. "Rose, love! Look at him!" Xavier pointed at Lucian who was crying in pain; gasping for air as the black veins engulfing his heart. "Do it!" as tears falling to my cheeks. "Chant me a spell that I will pleasure him because in this fucking state now, I won't!" I continued. "That won't do! You must be willing, or he dies!" Ezra warned and he snapped his fingers.

I was in the room with Lucian kneeling beside me groaning in pain as he clutched his chest. The bed filled with roses, memories of our first night flashed in my mind. "Let's finish this!" I muttered. I pulled Lucian up and he sat on the edge of the bed in pain. I stood in front of me; "Watch me instead!" I lifted his chin. I removed my dress and my undergarments; his eyes widened but his hand still grasping his chest. I approached him, removing his tunic; he moaned softly. I knelt to remove his pants and his manhood was already fully erected. I sat facing him, he was already drenched in sweats and his tears were black. He was between my legs and I felt his erected manhood touching my core. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my lips against his. I nibbled his lower lips; he granted effortlessly. I explore his mouth and I sucked his tongue roughly. He groaned as he held my hips tightly. His lips trailed to my neck, he sucked my flesh hard, leaving purplish bruises.

He pushed me higher as his lips trailed my left nipple and he suckled it like a starving child. I felt a knot tie inside me. Strong wave flowing inside me. I moaned as he nibbles it, tongue teasing it. I cried when his left finger pinched me right. It reminds me of our lovemaking when he was still a mortal. He turned and I was lying on my back, I gasped when he continued sucking me hungrily; my body reacted to his touch. I felt adrenaline rushing through my veins. The musky scent that I love; that exhilarating scent. "Lucian!" I moaned as he trailed his kisses to below my navel; kissing my belly before he reached my core. He scented my core; "Whose seeds are in you?" he growled softly. "My other two mates!" I chuckled. "I will fill you with mine then!" he growled in desirously. "Whatever you want!" I was already panting. He aligned himself between me. He rammed inside me; I cried as his pace was rough. "Don't rush!" I gasped. He pressed his face against my chest; sucking my right buds as he rammed continuously. I moaned as orgasm filled me and his hot seeds ejaculated inside me.

"My turn!" I cried as he was panting. I pushed him down and sat on him. He was drenched but the pain was still there. I placed my right hand on his chest; "Do you love me?" I asked. "Yes!" he cried. A crack of his chest and light coming out, he groaned in pain. "Do you still want to bond with me?" I asked. "Yes!" the crack becomes bigger and the light was brighter. "Fuck you! But I love you!" I pressed my lips on his; the lights shined brightly and the whole room shine bright. The tree snapped to two and we both were stark naked in the middle of the forest. I gazed on Lucian's body; the black veins have disappeared. His eyes were yellow and his messed-up platinum white hair. "Rose!" he cried. "I am so sorry!" he continued, "I failed my promise to protect you but instead I hurt you more!" his eyes teared, and it was no longer black. "You remembered?" I asked. He pulled me down, wrapping his arms around me. "I love you dearly!" he tightened his embrace.

Suddenly, I felt Ezra and Xavier's presence behind me. "Thank you!" Lucian tried to smile. "It's my pleasure to help!" Ezra smiled. I climbed off Lucian and I turned to Xavier and Ezra. Both of their eyes stared at me like hungry men. Xavier shut his eyes and he placed his hands covering Ezra's. "Rose, wear your dress or we might take you now!" Xavier growled. I hurriedly wore my dress and I tossed Lucian's clothes on him. "I am done!" I smiled. Xavier growled in annoyance as he elbowed him. "She is in the forest not a grand ball!" Xavier frustrated. Lucian dressed himself too. I rose my hands and I saw water streaming towards me. I have my powers back. 

I teared as I feel the enchantment filled me. I closed my eyes, and I felt the water sipping through my skin, healing the soreness, the bruises on my skin. I smiled as my body felt energized. "You are back!" Xavier smiled. Xavier wrapped his arms around my waist; "Since you have your magic back, can we all take you in one go?" he kidded. My eyes widened; "No!" I muffled. "So, you are a mortal now?" I wondered. "No, he is not! He is still an Ocaran but the first one whose mate didn't kill!" Ezra narrowed his eyes. "So, he still feels this?" I joked as I touched Lucian's chest. Lucian froze and his muscle tense, I jolt when I saw his manhood bulging again. "Rose!" Ezra growled. "Sorry!" I smiled as Lucian gasped, trying to control himself.