CHAPTER 77 - Marked By Force

Before I could leave the bathroom, I was thrown to the bed. I saw Ezra's eyes darkened with wrath. "I was being nice to you!" he hissed sinisterly. He climbed above me. "I was being fucking nice to you, Rose!" he grabbed left my hand and claws dug deep into my flesh. I cried in agony. I saw his scar on his chest. "This scar!" he growled as he smashed his lips on mine. He deepened the kiss, sucking my lower lips for access but I turned away. His claw dug deeper, and I cried; he took the chance to relish my mouth. His long tongue went deep into my throat, suffocating me. His tongue sucked my tongue. I coughed, gasping for air as he removed his tongue. His tongue trailed to my neck, he hissed when he saw his mark has vanished.

He went lower, his lips encircled my left areola sucking them hard. I "The scar!" he growled as he kissed it repeatedly before returning to my breast. I winced in pain; I struggled to push him away. He pushed my hands above my heads and he placed his left knee between my legs constraining my movement. I cried when I felt his sharp fangs pierced on my skin, I cried in pain but ecstasy slowly overflowing inside me. "Don't!" I moaned as he sucked the blood flowing. My body was betraying me. My body rushed with adrenaline. I unwillingly arched my back and bucked my hips, grinding against his knee. Tears falling down my cheeks, I winced when he groped my right breast, kneading hard till red mark printed on my skin. "Stop!" I cried but he unheeded.

He released my hands, I beckoned my body away, but he grabbed my both ankles, spreading my legs wide and bent my knees as he pressed his long tongue inside me; I squirmed as he licked my walls. I was terrified but my body reacted to him due to his venom. A moan escaped my lips as he thrust his tongue inside me repeatedly. "So sensitive!" he chuckled. He raked his fingers along my skin making me shudder. He hovered over me; he pressed against my body; our chest touching. His body was icy cold, I shivered underneath him. "I broke the bond, but I want to mark you again! I want your body to long for me! I want you to yearn for me again!" he chuckled. "No!" I cried. "You cheated on me with the maidservant! You even came inside her! You did the same to that man! I hate you! Stop touching me like I am yours! You broke the bond, you broke my trust, you broke my heart! Stop!" I cried loudly. My body shook badly underneath him.

"You are a monster! You almost rape your own son's mate!" I yelled and a large hand slapped my cheeks. I cried in pain and I felt blood inside my mouth. "You have touched many other women before and after me! You lied to me!" I shrieked. "I gave you everything! I even gave myself to your beast! You bastard!" I yelled. "Bastard?" he growled. "I will show you bastard!" his eyes were filled with wrath. I knew my words triggered him badly. "I was going to mark you with your permission but now, I will mark you by force! Enjoy the pain!" he roared as he pushed my face to the side and his fangs penetrated deep inside my flesh. I screamed in pain; my body trembled. My mind was getting dizzy. Suddenly a sharp pain filled my heart, I winced in pain! I clutched my chest tightly. I rolled with my hands on my chest, I curled myself withstanding the pain. I can't even use my power here. Everything went pitch black. If a mate being marked by force, the mark is unwilling, and this will lead to terrible pain for both mates. Mates can only mark each other twice; the second mark is a second chance. If the bond break twice, both mates will die.

I woke up in the cage with just a piece of blanket to cover my nude body. I winced in pain as my heart hurts. I touched my neck, I felt Ezra's second mark. The wound on my hand was healed. I hugged myself tightly. We didn't complete the bond. He will return, I buried my face on my knees as my body shivered. He was cold and ruthless.