CHAPTER 29 - Marked by Him

"I do not think that is going to happen since I will be ripping off your head now itself" he hissed, and he placed me gently on the ground. I saw Xavier's eyes changed to red, his canines sharpened and muzzled extend pointed ears, his fingernails grew into claws, his skin tore apart as black hair sprouts out his body, bone crackling ripping off his clothes as he hulks out into a massive beast, a hybrid and he roared. Dimitri bared his fangs as he leaped onto Xavier, but Xavier grabbed Dimitri by his neck. Xavier thrown him across the hall, Dimitri slammed against the brick walls. The wall cracked. "Kill him!" Dimitri growled and the other vamps pounced on Xavier however Xavier ripped them apart, he sunk his fangs on the vamps' neck killing them instantly. Blood splashed on the wall, the ground and pools of crimson red forming from the lifeless vamps. He howled and rushed towards Dimitri. He slammed Dimitri to the throne smashing the chair. He dug his claws on Dimitri's neck. Dimitri struggled in pain and gasped as Xavier rip his throat away. Dimitri fell on the ground motionless. Xavier walked towards me; his eyes were filled with wrath. He extends his muscular hairy ripped arms and scooped me up; I trembled in fear.

The last thing I remembered was the alarm bell rang before losing my consciousness. I woke up noticing a large arms wrapping around me and I was stark naked, I trembled in fear. His hot breath above me; sleeping soundly. I gently turned to look at him; "You are safe! You need to rest!" Xavier mumbled as he snuggled to me. "I miss your scent!" he inhaled deeply. Suddenly, tears falling down my cheeks; I pushed him away. "Do not touch me! I am filthy!" I hugged myself tightly and sat on the edge of the bed. "Rose!" he roared in fury. "It was not your fault! It's Ezra who was too weak to protect you!" he hissed. "No! It was not his fault, it was mine! I fail to protect him!" I cried as I ruffled my hair vigorously. "Rose! Get to your senses!" he yelled as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Rose, I just save you from the fucking bloodsuckers and all you could think of is the pity king of yours!" he shouted. "He is my mate!" I mumbled. "I am also your fucking mate!" he gritted his teeth and tightened his fist. "Reject me!" I cried; I could not bear to face others after what King Dimitri had done especially to my mates. He was right, I rather die. "Rose!" he grabbed my fragile body and pushed me against the bed.

"Reject you? After what you did? Never, I rather do this to you!" he pressed his lips against mine, sucking my lips begging for entrance but I turned away. His lips trailed down to my healed neck and suckled my flesh until he left bruises; my body involuntarily reacted to his touch, I moaned softly. His lips went lower until he reached my buds. He took my right into his mouth and suckled it hard; I squirmed as the heat shoot down to my core. He smirked as he scented me; "Your scent is arousing!" he moved up to my lips again, gently sucking my bottom lips for entrance, but I was hesitant. I gasped when he pinched my right bud making me whimpered and he explores my mouth, sucking my tongue, savoring me. He moaned and he let out a gentle growl.

His eyes turned red, his fangs sharpened, and his lips went to the crook of my neck. I quivered by his appearance; "I want to mark you mine! Mine alone at least for now!" he muttered. I wanted to push him away, "Stop pushing me away for once!" he snarled. I succumbed and I tilted my neck giving him more access, he smiled with his pearl white canines and pierced into the flesh of my neck. I felt a rush of adrenaline flow in my blood, a gust of rhapsodies in me. I moaned as he aligned himself between me. I was flushed with arousal; he penetrates his erected length inside me. I winced at the agony when he filled me till his girth. I whimpered as his paced increased. I shut my eyes tightly, a twist of knot builds up in my tummy, the pressure I felt at my core. My walls clasped his member, he moaned as he felt the warmth inside me. "Xavier..." I cried as he pushed my knees higher and kept sliding inside me. I felt hot seeds flushed inside me. Xavier lightly places his head on my chest and he just laid on me.

"Why did you mark me? I have been touched by other men." Mumbled. "I don't fucking care! I love you! After I found out who I am, I built up my kingdom myself within the last year. I banished the worthless king of this kingdom. I had planned to return to Eradian to you!" He muttered. I caressed his back noticing large claw scars on his back. "How did you become what you are now?" I asked. "My parents did not abandon me, but they were murdered. The lady who I call mother kept me as she promised the late queen, however she falls for the wrong man, my stepdad! When I was still an infant, she went to mage and begged the mage to hide my true form as King Morgan was hunting for me. But destiny brought me back to the mage, she clarifies the whole story and lifted the spell. She was the lady I left with a year ago. I knew I had to leave you as my kingdom needed my help! Besides, you were too busy with that pity king of yours! I was taken as a prisoner to Dimitri a month ago. I was spellbound by his mage and I was under his compel until the last three days when I tasted your blood. I felt a strong chain lifted off me and I noticed you, naked, wounded, almost breathless." He fisted the bedsheet as he explained. "I am drawn to you, Rose! I was unable to sleep peacefully for the past year until I held you in my arms last two nights." He uttered as he kissed my chest softly.

"Three days ago?" I query. "Yes, you lost consciousness for three days! The physician just checked you and she informed that your body was healing with my saliva!" he leered. I brushed his hair gently; "I do not want to lie to you, but Ezra is still captured at Eradian and I lost my powers!" I mumbled. Xavier's eyes darkened as he inhaled deeply; "I will help you, my queen!" he tightened his grip around my waist. "But that bastard must learn to share!" he growled in frustration. "Tell me the whole story!" he asked. I explained slowly with tears building up in me. He roared when he heard about Sia's death. "I need to have a meeting now! I will get back that mage of yours!" he climbed off me, he buckled his pants, not bothering to wear any tops and shut the door behind him. I growled in irritation just thinking about the ladies that will lay their eyes on his buff, ripped body. Xavier slide the door opened and entered back to the room; "Damn, you are jealous!" he growled as he puts on a navy-blue leather jacket. "Satisfied?" he grinned. "Wait, how did..." "I can sense your envious aura building up in the atmosphere." he interrupts.