CHAPTER 21 - Want You

I woke up, seeing my mum sitting next to me. "Good morning, Rose!" she greeted. "Good morning, mum!" I replied as I rubbed my tired eyes. "It's already nine in the morning; your wedding is going to start in half an hour!" she exclaimed before she went out of my chamber. I rushed into the bathroom to clean up; when I came out, I saw a beautiful red flower lace ball gown dress with a lace train. The dress was majestic. There was a note left on the dress; "This dress is specially made for you ~ Love, Ezra".

I wore the dress and it fits me perfectly. I took off my marriage ring with Lucian and kept it in my drawer. I stepped out of my room and everyone was awe by my beauty. I blushed; reminding myself of the promise I made with Ezra. My mum was already at her seat while my dad walked me down the aisle; "Your new husband has a unique taste!" he kidded. "You look beautiful as always, my daughter!" he smiled as he placed my hand on Ezra's. "You look magnificent in this!" Ezra smiled. I blushed. Ezra was handsomely dressed in his black tunic fitted perfectly on his body; tall and mysteriously hot.

He put on a peony rose gold ring with a red ruby on my finger and I put on a rose silver signet ring on his finger and we sealed our matrimony with a kiss. He gently pressed his lips on me and my forehead. "We had prepared a banquet for everyone! Please enjoy!" he turned to the crowd. I saw my parents was talking to Ezra's dad; they were smiling at each other. "Well, introduce me to your parents, Rose!" Ezra asked as he grabbed my hand and walked towards our parents. 

"Mum, Dad! This is Ezra!" I introduced. "Greetings, your majesties!" he greeted mannerly and bowed slightly. "Greetings, King Silas!" I greeted. "Let's cut out this formalities and just call us mum & dad! " my dad replied. Ezra smiled; "Thank you dad, mum!" "Please take care of our daughter", my dad continued. Ezra bowed; "I will, dad!" "Same to you, Rose. Just call me dad!" King Silas mentioned. I smiled. The wedding went smoothly; the alliance between Eradian and Magna has strengthened by our matrimony.

"Please excuse us!" Ezra smiled and he grabbed my hand with our finger intertwined. He brought me to a passageway in the palace far from the hall which there was no one around as he ordered all the guards to be at the hall guarding for any unforeseen incidents. He pushed me against the wall, my hands were pressing the wall. He leaned his body on me; "Ezra! Not here!" I growled. He ignored and snapped his fingers and I was undressed. His left hand wrapped around my bare breasts and his right hand advanced to my entrance. His large callous hand caressed my left breast as he fondled my entrance. My legs went weak and I whimpered in his touch. He leaned and buried his head on the crook of my neck. "I want you badly!" he groaned. "I am already yours!" I panted; he inserted two fingers inside me. "Not yet!" he smirked.

"Please! Don't do it here!" I pleaded as we heard footsteps towards us. Ezra remove his fingers from me and snap his fingers. We were in my room; I was still pinned to the wall in the same position. Ezra did not dally and inserted his fingers again, I gasped. "I can't stand any longer!" I cried as I felt my legs lost its strength. Within a second, I was sitting on his lap on my bed. "Spread your legs!" he ordered. He was still fully dressed and energized but I was already sweating and drained. I abide by his words and widen my legs. 

His right hand was supporting my back and his left hand traveled down to my entrance. I winced when he inserted his fingers again; I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was unable to focus; I was unconsciously moaning his name as his finger thrust deeper hitting the sweet spots repeatedly. My whole body jolted by his expertise fingers. My core was clenching tightly on his fingers; I was already roused, and my juices spilled when he removed his fingers and inserted his thumb circling the interior. He removed his finger sucking off the excess fluids dripping on his fingers, no leaving a drop.