CHAPTER 46 - Wild

It was already dawn when I returned to Eradian and wore my black lace dress. I was weary. I entered the room, noticing Lucian and Ezra were sleeping soundly. I wanted to sleep but my mind was troubled. I did not enter the room, instead, I went to the kitchen to grab so hard liquor. I pour some into the glass and drank in a gulp. "Want some company?" I turned, staring at Xavier who just arrived too. "Little one!" I chuckled as I advanced to him, pressing my lips against him. "You are worn- out!" he growled softly. I ignored him and I pour some into another glass and hand it to him. I continued pouring more for me. I drank again in a gulp. "Enough!" he growled softly. "I am already not in a good mood! Stop making it worst!" I hissed. I saw Xavier's fangs sharpen; "Stop! Don't you dare!" I growled.

I poured another glass full and I drank in one go. My mind was frustrated with the queen kept trying to poison the sea and she has hardheartedly killed my people. I wanted to return to Aurum for vengeance but the flashes of Dimitri's doing scarred me deeply. My shame, my guilt engulfed me whenever I tried to step my foot in Aurum. Furthermore, there is an infiltrator in my kingdom. Xavier drank the liquor instead but his eyes gaze at me. "I am too tired for that now!" I uttered as I felt him getting aroused. "Fuck!" he growled in annoyance. "Lower down your voice! People are still sleeping!" I hissed. I felt bad for him, but I am exhausted. I growled when his sense getting stronger. If I am going to take him here, Ezra and Lucian will be able to scent me; that is the last thing I need.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. I brought him into the cove. "Don't make a sound!" I growled as I smashed my lips against his, biting his lips. He easily consented as I entered his mouth sucking his tongue. He moaned loudly and I parted from him, making him whimpered. "Keep quiet!" I glared. I trailed my lips to his neck, sucking his flesh hard that his breathing hitched. "You are being wild, love!" Xavier groaned as I bit his flesh. "Welcome to my other side!" I licked his neck trailing down to his right bud. He jolted with my movement; I bit his right bud, sucking it hard that he covered his mouth as he moaned underneath. My head was getting dizzy due to the liquor. I felt his large bulge arching for me. "Love, I am sorry, as I am really tired today!" I kissed his right bud.

Xavier flinched as I slide my left hand inside his tight pants gripping his fully erected length, I unbuckled his pants. I pressed his pre-cum tip. His body arched backward, and he slowly bucked his hips. "Rose!" he muffled as his muscles tensed. "I haven't even started!" I whispered as Xavier's cheeks flushed. I began stroking his shaft; I did it slowly to tease him. "Rose!" his breathing hitched. I began pumping his manhood as he thrust against my hand. I continued pumping him as I bit his left nipple. He jolted and wriggled in my hand as my right hand massaged his balls. His body trembled and he cried as he shoots his seeds. He was panting hard. My hand was filled with his liquid. I licked my hand as I tasted him for the first time; it was sweet, and I love the scent of it. He watched me as I licked his drips dry.

"How was it?" I grinned as I help him buckled up. "Damn! I fucking love you!" he wrapped his arms around me as he pressed his lips on the crook of my neck. "I love you too, dearly! You must be exhausted!" I chuckled as we went back to the palace. "We must sleep separately tonight!" I gestured him to sleep in my room where Ezra and Lucian sleeping, while I will sleep in Ezra's room. Xavier nodded as he ran to the room. I stretched my arms and yawned. I slumped myself on the bed, not bothering to change the stained dress.

I woke up with six pairs of eyes staring at me; two were glaring at me. "Can I help you?" as I covered my face with the pillow. "Care to explain!" Ezra growled in frustration as he pointed on my stained dress. "Fuck!" I cursed beneath the pillow. Xavier's eyes diverted from me. "It's obvious, right?" I groaned. "Ezra!" Lucian tried to console him. "It's not fair!" Ezra roared. "I have half-day to spend my time with you before I return to the sea!" I respond languidly. "I will be busy today! I need to train my warriors and observe their skills!" Xavier muttered. "I can't either! I have to attend meetings which are going to start within 5 minutes!" Lucian mentioned as he pulled the pillow from me and kissed my forehead. "I am busy too! I do not need your time!" Ezra glared as he stormed off the room. Xavier kissed my cheeks before leaving.