CHAPTER 47 - Tease You

I was left alone on the bed; I knew Ezra was intensely infuriated. I had to reconciled with Ezra as I know his anger steaming. I quickly took a bath and I wore a red lace chemise nightdress, not bothering to wear any undergarment. I wore a baggy dress over it. I knew that Ezra would be in the library. I walked leisurely in my baggy dress as I reached the entrance of the library. Checkmate! He was reading as he slumped on the black chesterfield couch. I saw soldiers in the room; I signaled them to be quiet and waved them away leaving only me and Ezra. I took off the baggy dress revealing my nightdress. It was short that if I bend, my bottoms can be seen undoubtedly, and my cleavage was obvious. The dress was obscene too as my nipples were visible.

I walked towards Ezra who was busy reading his book, disregarding me. I climbed on top of him, but he growled and turned away. I sat on the couch opposite him as I spread my legs revealing my core. I grinned as he took a glimpse, but he hinders his view with the book. I growled in annoyance. I chuckled when I saw his bulge growing. "So, you want to play?" I muttered. "Let's play!" I frowned as I stood up from the couch and I pulled a wooden chair in front of him. I sat facing the back of the wooden chair and I held the stile; he did not even glance. I slowly grind against the chair. I felt my core rubbing the chair and I moaned softly. I kept glancing at him. I groaned when I felt arching pain beneath me. "Ezra!" I cried as I gripped the top rail. "Fuck!" I heard him scowled as tossed the book away.

He snapped and I was facing the couch, on fours. My body trembled; fear overflowing in me. "You like rough! Do you?" he growled. Simple advice never teases an angry man. My body was restrained by his spell; I could not move even a limb. "Ezra!" I growled. I felt his body hovered over me as he pulled me against his chest. His right hand slipped under the hem of my dress as his left index finger racked inside my throbbing core. I cried; I felt helpless as I can't budge my body against him. His right hand slithered my dress, groping my right breast. 

He kneaded my right breast and I moaned against his touch. He pushed his finger deeper inside me; I winced in pain. My breathing hitched. "I dare you to against me again!" he hissed as he entered his second finger. My body jolted as he slides his hand to my left breast and pinched my nipple roughly. I moaned his name loudly. "This is your punishment!" he growled as he continued pinching and twisting my left nipple until it was red, hardened and swollen. "This will take some time to heal if I place a spell!" he mumbled as my nipple twitched in pain. "What if I torture both!" he grinned as he did the same to the right bud. I look at my buds as they were swollen and tender. "Ezra!" tears falling down my cheeks. "You already wet!" he sneered.

He pushed me as I laid on my back. "This has to go!" he snapped his fingers and I was nude in front of him. My arms were resting on the armrest giving him a view, his eyes darkened. "Do this again! I will make you stay in bed for days!" he nibbled my right ear. He leaned down to slurp my juices, I moaned as his lips touching my entrance. Suddenly, the library door flung open and some soldiers entered. "Get out!" Ezra roared as he covered me with a red wool blanket. My cheeks were flushed and reddened. "Forgive us, your majesty! We heard screaming!" the soldier bowed. "That's your queen! Get out now!" he bellowed, and the soldiers hurried out. "Was it necessary?" my eyes widened with Ezra's exclaimed. "Yes!" he chuckled as he pushed his head under the fabric and continued thrusting his tongue inside me. I moaned his name loudly; I was not able to control my voice. "Please release me! I am sorry!" I muttered. Ezra stared at me for a moment as he smashed his lips against mine; he sucked my lips, devouring me.

I felt the restrains lifted and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I moaned as my tortured buds rubbed against his chest. Ezra unbuckled his pants revealing his swollen member. He shifted between me and he shove inside me. I gasped as he kept pushing deeper inside me. I tightened my grip when he entered until his girth. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he shoved deeper. He nibbled my neck; I cling at him. I pushed my head backward, my walls milking his shaft as he filled me with his seeds. We were breathing heavily. He released me as he cursed that his books were stained by our mixed fluids. I chuckled as I laid on the couch. "I love you!" I smiled. He grinned and kissed my forehead gently. "I love you too!" he smirked.

"I can't go like this!" I frowned pointing at my swollen buds. Xavier grinned; "Don't worry, I was just messing with you!" he muttered. He licked my right bud, I jolted as a cool sensation touched me. I saw the swelling subsided and the pain disappeared, he did the same on my left bud. "Will you return to Aurum?" I questioned as I put on my nightdress and the baggy dress. He shook his head; "I am not interested in that kingdom!" he shrugged as he magically cleans off the liquids from his books. "Your brother's wife is causing troubles to my kingdom!" I groaned in annoyance. "Half- brother!" he rephrased. "Fine! I will deal with it myself!" I growled softly. "I won't and I can't return!" he muttered softly. "Alright, love! Don't worry!" I kissed his forehead before leaving the library. It was almost lunchtime and I need to return to Poseitheas soon. I rushed for a short bath and I dress in a long sleeve green dress.