CHAPTER 52 - Rest

It has been two weeks since our wedding and we are back to our hectic duties. We tried our best to be with each other whenever we can. I felt a heavyweight on my chest; I lifted the blanket noticing Xavier sleeping peacefully as he buried his face on my chest. He just reached from Bellicus last night. I startled when I turned to my right as Lucian's face was only inches away; I giggled softly when I felt Ezra's lips on the crook of my neck. I cursed softly when I realized I awakened all three of them. "Good morning!" I muttered softly. "It's already afternoon!" Xavier mumbled. I sprang from the bed, knocking Xavier to the side. "I am late!" I growled in infuriation. Xavier groaned in pain as Lucian help to soothed by rubbing his forehead. Suddenly, I am constrained I was unable to move my limbs. "Ezra, stop it! Let me go! I am already late!" I yelled.

"I have canceled all of your meetings!" Lucian muttered. "What?" I growled in skepticism. "I have plenty of responsibilities today!" I glared at the wall. "Today, you rest! All of us have taken a day off! I have informed Calder that you will not be going to Poseitheas today!" Ezra was stern. "It's Sunday!" Xavier growled. "Fine!" I sighed softly. "Please release me!" I mumbled and I felt my body was released; I was able to move my extremities. "What do you want to do today?" I turned at them. I shut my eyes tightly; just looking at them turned me on. Ezra's broad, ripped body; I want to beg for him to tease my body; Xavier's chiseled abs; I want to ride him like there is no tomorrow and Lucian's platinum white hair; I just want him to screamed my name as I yanked his hair. "Rose!" Ezra growled; "Don't test me!" he hissed. Xavier's eyes turned red; I saw his bulge growing. Lucian was already panting; he gripped the bedsheet tightly as I want him inside me deep.

Suddenly, a gentle knock was heard; "Your majesties! Your highness! Lunch is ready!" a maidservant informed. I have made them starved...for me and I need to get out immediately. I rushed to the door and closed the door after me; I felt loud thuds against the door. The maidservant was terrified as if there was an earthquake in my room. I was thankful that Lucian help to dress me up last night or I will in the bed, screaming their names repeatedly. I blushed by the thoughts of it; I saw the maidservant froze; "You may leave!" I smiled and she hurried away.

"Rose!" I heard their husky deep voice shouting my name as the doorknob kept twitching. I waved two guards to stand in front of the door; "Try to hold them!" I chuckled as I let go the doorknob and I ran and barged into the dining room. The councils were already digging into their meals. They stood up and bowed; I smiled and nodded. They continued their meal as I walked past them, and I went to my seats. The doors flung open with three berserk famished men rushing in. They were all shirtless which annoyed me but their mess up looks gave me thrills. The council consisting of fifteen people stood up and bowed; my mates halted their movements when they realized the situation. "Continue your lunch!" Lucian commanded as he blushed.

I covered my mouth; trying to hold my laughter. I knew I would be punished but this is payback for making me missed my meetings. I quickly stuffed a mouthful of broccoli; ignoring their strong scents as they sat to their seats. Lucian sat in his throne chair, Xavier opposite me and Ezra beside me. I looked down on my plates as I munched the food slowly; three pairs of eyes glaring at me. I hurriedly finished my meal and I stood from my seat. "Where do you think you are going?" Ezra growled softly. "Let her go!" Lucian muttered. "We have something important to discuss!" Xavier continued. I grinned and I ran to my room for a quick bath. I must hurry before they return, or I will regret my actions. I dressed in my training suit. If I can't go for meetings; it a good time for me to brush up my skills. I walked to the training ground. The field was filled with musky scent and sweats. I saw the soldiers sparring among themselves. I walked to the field, holding my Excalibur. They halted; "Greetings, your highness!" they greeted uniformly.

I bowed and waved them to return to their training. I saw a rippled, chiseled man standing in a firm posture as his eyes gawked at the training soldiers. By his scent, I knew he was not human; he is a Lycan to be exact. I approached him; "I want to train!" I informed. He bowed; greeting me; "Which warriors would you choose to be your sparring partner?" he asked. Ten warriors came forward; all of them have ripped physiques and they have plenty of scars similar to Xavier. They have fought many battles. I closed my eyes and pointed at a man who was superior in size than the others.

"No weapons!" the Lycan commanded. I threw my Excalibur to the ground and I step in front of the enormous man. "Greetings your highness!" he bowed. I smiled and I clenched my fist planning to attack. He leaped in front of me; throwing fists upon me but I dodged his punches. I turned to the side and punched his left ribs. He groaned in pain; his eyes turned blue. He was a beta, one of the most skillful fighters. He pounced on me, caging me by his weight. I roared as I managed to kick him, throwing him off me. His fangs sharpen as he snarled at me.