CHAPTER 63 - Attack

"Love, wake up!" I heard Lucian's voice. "It's dinner! You must be tired. Do you want dinner on bed instead?" he continued. "What?" I query. "Ezra's scent is strong!" he chuckled. I realized I was fully dressed. "Oh! That!" I grinned as I ruffled my hair. "Can you walk?" he smiled. "Seriously? I don't know!" I frowned. "Please turn on the water!" I smiled. Lucian grinned as he turned on the water. I raised my hands and the water flow in the air towards me. It seeps in my skin, healing whatsoever soreness or injury caused. I felt relieved when I was fully healed. "Adriel?" I muttered. "He is in the dining hall with Ezra!" Lucian turned off the tab. He gave me a peck on my forehead. I pulled his tunic, pressing his lips against my lips instead. He moaned softly; "You are aroused today!" he beamed. "But, let's not arouse me too or Adriel will have dinners without his parents!" Lucian smirked. I nodded softly and I grabbed his hand with our fingers interlaced.

"Mummy! Daddy!" Adriel called as he took a big scoop of mushroom soup. "Hey, sweetheart!" I kissed his cheeks and Lucian ruffled his hair. "Mummy, Daddy Ra said mummy was tired!" he continued. I smiled gently. "What is making babies?" his innocence made Lucian choked his wine and I coughed. Lucian glared at Ezra who was smirking. "He is only three for goodness sake!" Lucian growled. Ezra frowned; "This!" he handed Adriel a cute bear bun filled with cream. "Mummy was busy baking bears not babies!" he lied. Lucian raised his eyebrows in disbelief with Ezra's answer. I smiled and ate quietly. "Mummy, where is Daddy Xa!" he mumbled while chomping his food.

"Did anyone miss me?" I heard Xavier's voice. "Daddy Xa!" Adriel smiled happily. "Daddy, this is yummy!" he smiled as he handed the bear bun to Xavier and he took a bite of it. "This is good! Who made it?" Xavier asked. "Mummy bake babies!" he answered giggling. Xavier walked towards Ezra and hit the back of his head. Ezra groaned in pain as he caressed his head. "Don't spoil his innocence!" Xavier roared softly. He walked towards me and kissed my forehead; "Hey, love!" "I thought you will be back in two days?" I asked. "Well, I finished my duties! And I missed Adriel!" he grinned as he embraced Adriel's small figure. "Also, I miss you!" he chuckled as he sat beside Adriel. The maidservant brought his cutlery. He was playing with Adriel; throwing broccoli at each other. Lucian shook his head as Ezra poured the whole bowl on Xavier's head with his spell making Adriel laughed loudly.

"Mummy, good night! Daddy Lulu, Daddy Ra, Daddy Xa; good night!" Adriel mumbled before dozing off. I kissed his cheeks before leaving. I smiled when I saw the three of them took turns to greet Adriel good night. "Let's go for a walk! I missed you." Xavier asked. I smile and nodded. He held my hand with our fingers intertwining. "How's Poseitheas?" he asked. "Better but still not stable!" I smiled. "I want to go for a run! You seem to be stressed out!" he grinned. "Run? In this dress?" I wondered. I saw him transformed into a large black wolf. He lowered his head, I climbed on him and I held tightly to his fur. He ran into the woods, the cold breeze. The strong wind blowing my skin, it was enthralling. I closed my eyes relishing the freedom. He halted in the middle of the woods. "Why did you stop?" I asked.

I heard Xavier growling, baring his sharp fangs. Suddenly, I saw ten vampires surrounding us. "How did they managed to pass the borders?" I asked. I raised my hands; the ocean rise forming sharp stakes. Xavier growled when I climbed down him. He jumped in front of me as he bared his sharp fangs. The bloodsuckers pounced on Xavier as his sharp teeth grabbed them snapping them into two. I aimed the stakes into their hearts; they dropped dead. More appeared; Xavier howled, and I heard the rustling sound and twigs snapping. Next, a pack of werewolves appeared behind us. They leaped and pounced on the vampires, biting them. Growling and roars mixed in the atmosphere. I raised more stakes, staking their hearts.

Ezra appeared beside me; "Adriel!" I cried. "Lucian is with him!" he informed. Ezra's eyes turned red; he growled as he leaped, ripping their throats. The numbers never stop; I saw Xavier and his packs were getting exhausted. I was getting exhausted. Suddenly, Ezra roared, and the vampires halted their movements. His eyes were green, burning bright. He muttered a foreign language that I could not understand. The vampires snarled at him, but they retreated immediately. "Ezra!" I cried but his eyes were furious. He stretched his arm grasping one of Xavier's warriors.

"Ezra! Don't!" I cried as I raised the water, splashing at his face. The grip tightened and the warrior was gasping for air. Xavier instantly pounced on Ezra, roaring at him. "Ezra!" I controlled the water to grasped Ezra body; he roared as he was unable to move. "Ezra!" I yelled and Ezra returned to his normal state; Xavier was not convinced as he snarled at Ezra. "Xavier! Please let him go!" I cried as I tried to move Xavier's large paws away from Ezra's chest. Ezra snapped his fingers and vanished from the woods. I noticed that changes in Ezra. He was malicious and ruthless. I ran to the warrior as I healed his neck; that was clawed by Ezra. We returned to the palace silently.