CHAPTER 17 - Love

"I am not human, but I am a mermaid!" I confessed but Xavier was not surprised with my declaration. "I know about it!" he shrugged. "How did you know?" I questioned. He blushed; "I follow you once to the shore!" he admitted. I took my hands and covered my chest. He stared at me; "So what? My love for you won't change!" he answered as he pushed me against his chest. His sweet scent made me moaned softly. I told him the truth; "You are my mate!" I mumbled. "Mate?" he wondered. 

"Yes, mates are destined to be together. We are bonded. I felt yours since the first time I met you! You were still young, so I kept it to myself. Your touch was compelling, your scent was intoxicated to me. I was having trouble controlling it. As for mermaids, we are loyal to our mates. We only make love with them, no one else. Mainly because apart from our mates, other males produce an unbearable stench. Usually, we only have one mate. King Lucian was mine, but he was assassinated leaving me alone." Tears falling as I explain to Xavier. "Then, I met you! With you around me, I was already contented but Prince Ezra is also my mate. I felt him that day. I won't reject my mate; it's like giving a death sentence." I continued.

"Do you love me?" he questioned. I rubbed my thumb gently on his lips; "Dearly!" I answered as I gently pressed my lips against his. His lips were soft, warm and I was aroused with his sweet taste. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening our kiss. His calloused hand wrapped around me pressing us together. We explored each other mouths. I lift my left hand; the water rose and carried us to the bed. I waved back and the water flows back into the tub. I pushed Xavier on his back, not leaving his lips. We parted for air; he flipped us, and I was on my back. I felt his groin was teasing my core making me moaned with the pressure rising inside me. 

I spread my legs allowing Xavier to adjust himself between me. He started thrusting slowly inside me; I felt the tightness inside me. Xavier moaned as I clenched his manhood inside me. I wrapped my legs around him and he thrust deeper. He pushed my hands as our fingers intertwined. "Rose!" he moaned as his pace increased. I shut my eyes tightly feeling the pleasure as he hits that sweet spot repeatedly. He sprayed his hot seeds inside me before releasing it from me. "I love you, Rose!" he cried, pressing his lips on my forehead. "Just rest here! I need to work!" I chuckled as I covered his muscular chiseled build with the blanket. I noticed it was already noon; I walked into the bathroom cleaning myself, his excess fluid dripping down my thigh.