CHAPTER 22 - Masturbate

"Rest now!" he hushed as I dozed in his embrace again. I woke up in the middle of the night. I was outraged by the soreness I felt. Ezra was not in bed; I was in my nightdress. I took my robe and tight it around my waist. I walked to the kitchen for a glass of water. I gulped the cool water as my throat sored with the gasping and moaning. I was walking back to my room when the noises distracted me. I heard a loud, high pitch moaning coming from Ezra's room. His moaning causing me to growl in annoyance.

If this man commits adultery, I will reject him immediately even if I need to go through the excruciating pain. His door was not fully close, there was a gap. I peered through the gap, silently; I gulped when I saw Ezra pull off his pants revealing his erected manhood. He wrapped his hands around it and started stroking it. "Rose..." he moaned as he stroked even harder. He was in his room by himself, he started bucking his hip and his breathing hitched as he sprayed whitish thick fluid on his bed. I blushed as I felt wetness between my legs, but the sore was troubling.

I quickly crept into my room and shut the door softly. I decided to continue my sleep. "Like what you watched?" I jumped almost falling off my bed by Ezra's presence. "You were in your room!" I pointed at him. "Yes, I was! And you were enjoying it!" he smirked. "No! I am not!" I denied and turned my head away. "Really?" his eyes darkened. I knew what was coming next so I tried to run out from my room but Ezra's sorcery was quicker. 

Before I could open the door, I ended up underneath him. "Going somewhere?" he leered. He grabbed me and pushed me on the bed; I was facing the bed. He sat on top of me, facing my legs. He lifted my nightdress and he slide his finger inside me forcefully. I trembled in pain. "This is the proof!" he chuckled as his fingers were filled with my juices. He finally released me after being satisfied with his divulge. He pulled me towards him, and we lie on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me firmly.

We have been married for almost a year, but we have not mated. Ezra always avoided it, but he ensured that he satisfied my needs. He will enter my chamber at night and leave after I doze off. I have seen him touching himself, masturbating in his room at times but he would just ignore me despite he realized my presence. He will moan my name repeatedly as he jerks off. I did ask him a few times, but he kept saying; "It's not the time yet!" and he just left, avoiding any more questions. I felt so infuriated by his answer.

As mates, the desire to be one is very strong. The lust, the scent, the love, all come together when one's mate. Their scent is like a drug that we are unable to resist. Mate bond is sacred to love. His citrusy scent is intoxicating, I want him inside me not only his fingers or his tongue. I growled softly as I sat in front of my desk, completing my tasks for today. "Your highness, is there something troubling your mind?" Sia realized my gloomy mood. "Can your scent anything different?" I asked. She took a deep breath and inhaled deeply. 

She shook her head; "I only could scent you, your highness!" she answered. "That's the problem! You can only scent me! No one else!" I leaned my head on the table, stretching my hands forward lazily. "He must have his reason, your highness!" Sia chuckled. "What reason? He usually gives me cold stares that give chills down my spine!" I shuddered just by the thoughts of it. "I want him inside me! Not his fingers!" I groaned. I jumped out from my seat; "I am going to make him fuck me now itself!" I growled. "Your highness, language please!" Sia grinned. I left my desk, searching for Ezra.

I wandered in my castle, walking through every passageway, the royal garden, and even at the prison but I was unable to find Ezra and I cannot scent him. The sun has settled down, I was sitting in the garden swing chair just enjoying the fresh air. I wonder how Xavier is doing now. The maidservant probably would be pregnant now with Xavier's seed. His child will be as strong as him or his daughter might be as beautiful as his wife or they might have twins. Tears falling down my cheeks as I rekindle their images in my mind. I have always wondered if Lucian did not die, we would be having our kids too and by now, they would have grown up having their kids. Then, my kids will be able to inherit the throne is Poseitheas. I wiped my tears and stepped down from the swing.

Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me; "Greetings, your highness!" the presence greeted. I turned around and I saw a man fully dressed in black. He was wearing a black leather jacket; his eyes were bloody red, and he bared his fangs. "Who are you and what do you want?" I growled. "I just wanted to see you myself, you beautiful as what was informed. I want to bring you back with me!" he snarled. Before he could come any closer, the water from the fountain flowed in front of him shaping itself into ice spears stabbing him at his chest. His eyes widen and fell on the ground lifeless. Ezra appeared in front of me, concerned as he pulled me tightly to his chest. 

"I am so sorry; I was not here with you! I will not be able to live without you!" his eyes were bloody red too. But Ezra shut his eyes tightly and they returned to brown. He waved his hand and the body turned into ashes. "Sia!" he growled without letting me go. Sia and a group of soldiers ran to the scene. "Your majesties, I apologize for my recklessness!" she knelt. "How can you be so careless? The queen might have lost her life if she is a mortal!" Ezra growled. "Strengthen the security! Double the soldiers! This must not be repeated!" Ezra yelled; all the soldiers dropped to their knee. "Leave us at once!" He shouted. Sia and her soldiers hurried away.