CHAPTER 34 - Taste Me

"Rose!" a sinister voice hissed as I entered the dungeon. The stench was horrible, the smell of damp earth and decaying stone, mingled with moss and fungus. The dungeon was darker than normal as it was nighttime. I took a torch and slowly light up the rest of the dungeon. The dungeon's cells were uninhabited except one. I saw Ezra being tied by the chain, his eyes were fully red, his fangs sharpened. He roared as I stood in front of him. "Leav..." his voice broke. 

"Come here! Allow me to taste you!" his voice deepened and menacing. I stood in front of his cell, terrified. "Rose... leave... I will not be able to control myself!" Ezra pleaded. "Your scent is exhilarating! Your blood is enticing!" his voice intimidating. The gatekeeper was lying dead on the ground with the keys hanging on his belt. I took the keys and tried to open the door. "Rose, stop! I might kill you!" Ezra was struggling to control his thirst; he clenched his fist digging into his flesh.I managed to open his cell. I closed and locked the cell after me and toss the key away.

"Good girl!" he growled as he licked his lips. "Ezra, I know you are still in there!" I tried to convince him. "He kept me too long from you!" he continued as he bared his fangs and saliva drooling. He struggled, trying to release himself as he shouted in agony. The chains broke and he sneered approaching me. He stood in front of me with his large hand gripping my throat. 

I gasped for air. He pulled me nearer to him, I cried as his fangs pierced deeply the flesh of my neck. Blood trickling from the wound and he latched on it like a starving man. I instinctively tilted my head back to give him more access. I shut my eyes tightly as I felt his hands clutched my bottoms. I jolted as he ripped off my clothes revealing my undergarments. "Open your eyes, my little one!" he murmured as he nibbled my left ear.

I lifted my eyes to him; his eyes darkened as tore my undergarments leaving me fully exposed to him. I was petrified, my heart pounding wildly. "Hush!" he grinned. He moved, standing behind me. He wrapped his right hands across my breasts and his left hands trailed to my entrance. He twisted my left nipple causing me flinched in pain. He continued thumbing my bud until it was red, puckered, and hardened. 

I cried when he did the same to my right bud and this time, he inserted two fingers swiftly inside me. His fingers curled inside me, digging my walls. I shuddered as he took out fingers and I saw blood dripping on his fingers. He put both fingers in his mouth and slurped it eagerly. "Sweet...But there is someone else seeds inside you!" he hissed. "Whose?" he snarled. I jolted, "Xavier!" I mumbled. "No! Not him! I know his taste, Rose!" he roared as he thrusts his fingers inside me forcefully. Tears falling down my cheeks; "Dimitri!" I sobbed as the pain was intolerable.

"Rose, leave now! I will hurt you even more! The beast in me is in rage." Ezra shouted as he let me go and raised his hand, the gate flung open. "No! I will not leave you again!" I stood in front of him. "Just finish with it!" I muttered. He bellowed and pushed me as my back hit against the prison's bars; he smashed his lips against mine. He bit my lower lips demanding entrance. I whimpered as his tongue entered my mouth, traveling and lapping my tongue. His hands snaked behind me and he grabbed my bottoms. 

He lifted me with his large callous hands. I moaned as his tongue swirled on my hardened buds. I grasped his hair as adrenaline rushed to my core. I cried when his fangs penetrate the skin of my breast. He latched the oozing blood like a starving child. He pushed me up higher as his face was between my legs. I cried his name as he snaked his tongue inside me. "Ezra!" I grabbed the prison bar as he slurped my juices. "Release the bars!" he demanded. I obliged and he pulled me down till our face is at the same level.

"I am going to make you mine now!" he whispered as his already erected manhood shoved inside me. His lips never left mine, I moaned as he shoved inside me continually. His length filled me, hitting the right spots. I felt a strong wave of bliss as my walls clasped him. "Rose!" he moaned as he increased his pace. We were moving up and down rhythmically. I wrapped my hands around him tightly as I was reaching my end. "Ezra!" I cried as he sprayed his hot seeds inside. He placed me down gently, my legs went wobbly. 

I held his shoulders for support. I was already drenched and panting, but "I am not done yet!" he chuckled. My eyes widened as his eyes were filled with lust. He gently pushed my hair away revealing my neck. He pierced his fangs into my neck, I felt a rush of euphoria spreading throughout my body. I noticed I was lying on the ground and Ezra was hovering over me. I wrapped my hands around him and pulled him down to my lips. "I love you!" Ezra moaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his tip at my core. He switched us again and I was sitting facing him with him between my legs. Our chest touching each other. "Rest now, my innocent one! I have worked you out!" Ezra planted a kiss on my forehead. I placed my head on his chest, listening to his calm heartbeats. I did not realize I fell asleep.