CHAPTER 73 - Son's Matrimony

"We have an announcement!" Lucian declared. "Our son, Prince Valerian has found his mate, Sir Calder!" Xavier announced happily. The whole kingdom celebrated their marriage. "Your highness!" Calder greeted. "Yes?" I asked. "Thank you!" he bowed. "You were my mage; now you have become my son- in law!" I chuckled as I embraced him tightly. "Please take good care of him! Only you know who he is!" tears falling down my cheeks, Valerian grew up into a fine man and he has Ezra's features, my bastard mate. "I will!" he smiled, tears falling down his cheeks. "Don't cry! You are going to be wedded soon!" I grinned. "Did you try using the water therapy you taught me while Valerian is growing up?" I asked.

He blushed and nodded; I laughed. Suddenly, I felt two huge presence behind me. "Rose!" they growled. "It's your son- in law for goodness sake!" I frowned. "I will rip off your clothes!" Xavier warned. "Forgive me, your majesties!" Calder bowed. "We are just joking! Although I am serious about ripping your dress part!" Xavier smirked. "To make love with us repeatedly." Lucian continued. I blushed. "They are waiting!" Lucian muttered. Calder nodded as he hurried out. "Congratulations Valerian!" Adriel shouted as he grabbed his younger brother's shoulder, squeezing them.

"Yes, I will have my room!" Damon yelled and he jumped in joy. "Congratulations, brother! Enjoy your first night!" Damon winked as he chuckled. "Val, if you hurt Calder! I swear I will" "I will love him as much our daddies love mummy!" he interrupted. Hera smiled and embraced him tightly. Tears of joy falling down my cheeks; "They have grown!" "Remember, we stood there exchanging our vows!" Lucian's eyes were watery. "Yes!" Xavier cried as his first son is going to get married. Everyone stared at us as we all cried. "Forgive us, our parents are very emotional!" Adriel laughed as he came and embrace me tightly. Klaus and Damon went to Lucian and Hera went to Xavier. We wiped our tears as the ceremony began. My parents were astounded when they saw Valerian kissed Calder. Everyone cheered, a large feast was prepared for the people.

It has been months since the marriage, Xavier had returned to Bellicus since last week and Lucian was at Eradian. I was in Poseitheas. Each of us was fulfilling our duties. Our children and Calder had went hunting. It was a 'thing' for them; mainly to tighten their relationships. Xavier and Lucian started this tradition. They brought our children to the woods to hunt and have a picnic. I love the scent of the earthy ground and the sweet floral scents. Since our children have grown up so we gave their little freedom. I just finished my errands and I have returned to the shore. I entered the palace and I heard Valerian yelling and growling at his guards. Lucian was sitting on the throne; his eyes were worrisome. Adriel was talking to some of the knights; Hera and Klaus were commanding the warriors and Damon was making a circling orb made of water looking at something.

Suddenly, I felt a large black beast panting beside me; "Xavier!" I exclaimed. His eyes darkened; he was infuriated. I didn't see any presence of Calder. "Mummy!" my children yelled at the same time. "What happened?" I asked. "He took Calder!" Valerian eyes were burning red with fury. "Who?" I asked. "A man approached us with bloodsuckers! We tried to fight but his power paralyzed us including Valerian's power. He said the queen must come to Aurum within three days or he will kill Calder and he vanished!" Hera cried. "Ezra!" Xavier who already had his pants muttered as he clenched his fist, gritting his teeth. I felt the pain, the emptiness, the hatred evolving again inside me. "Rose!" Lucian growled as he grabbed me to his embrace. "Who is Ezra?" Damon muttered. Tears building up, flashback of that incident resurfaced. My body shook hard, my breathing labored. "Rose!" Xavier roared as he cupped my face.