CHAPTER 71 - Barge the Room

My parents began to age as grey hairs start growing, my dad complaining of back pain. "Grandma! Grandpa!" those deep voices shouting in my parents' little cottage. "Grandma! Grandpa!" the sweet voice, my little daughter's voice. The cottage was crowded with them. "Stop pushing me!" Klaus growling at Valerian. They chasing each other in the small, cramped cottage. "Boys!" Lucian roared and they halted their movements. "Behave!" Xavier growled and the boys sat down quietly. "Daddy!" Hera called and Xavier's instantly soften; "Yes, my angel!" he smiled. Hera grew into a beautiful maiden, her wavy dirty blonde hair, and her sweet smile. "Klaus disturb me!" she growled. She also likes to annoy her brothers causing them troubles. "Klaus!" Xavier roared.

Lucian walked towards Klaus and rubbed his head with his fist, messing up the light brunette hair. "Mummy!" Klaus growled as he struggled Lucian's grip. I walked towards Lucian and hit the back of his head. "Stop now!" I mouthed as he groaned in pain and released our son. "Come on!" he growled; I gasped when he grabbed my waist pressing kisses on the crook of my neck. "Get a room!" Adriel growled. I tried to push Lucian away, but he was persistent.

I blushed as our children covering eyes, cringing. He finally let me go when he was satisfied, he chuckled. I glared at him, but he smirked at me. "You want another child?" Xavier grabbed me from Lucian as he pressed his lips against mine. A loud throat-clearing heard, and I jolted; my dad growled. "Stop acting like children! Right, kids?" my dad asked, and they all nodded in agreement. I hit Xavier's chest softly as I blushed. "I made apple pies!" my mum smiled as she brought slices of pies and passed to each one of them. They gobble up the pie happily. They busied conversing and complaining about each other to my parents. My parents decided to be the judge and be wise.

"We have five children!" Lucian counted. "So?" I asked. "You want more?" Xavier asked. "Do you?" Lucian questioned. We were lying on the bed, exhausted after our kingdom duties, and managing our children. "Hey, I am still here!" I growled. They chuckled. "Soon, our children will be the next heirs," Lucian muttered. "Soon is still long! They haven't mastered their powers!" I muttered and they both agreed. "Valerian almost burned the library, Adriel almost killed one of the warriors due to rage, Klaus almost got bitten by a shark, Damon almost frozeLucian to ice and Hera, she is the most well-mannered." Xavier chuckled. "Hera almost burned her brother's room!" Lucian exclaimed and we laughed.

"Love, thank you for our beautiful children!" Lucian kissed the crook of my neck. "Yes, my queen! All the troubles you went through!" he licked my neck. I sensed their arousal building up; "I miss you!" Lucian's left hand went under the hem of my dress, stroking my inner thigh. I moaned softly; Xavier kissed my breast against my dress. I bit my lower lips when I saw them stripping off "I thought you both are exhausted!" I muttered. "We still have the energy for this!" Xavier grinned as he helps me remove my dress. I sat up, flushed as I watched my mates stripped naked. "You have to be quiet! Our children can listen!" Xavier chuckled as I removed my undergarments.

Their eyes widened; "Seriously? You have seen me naked plenty of times!" I blushed and looked away. Their eyes darkened as they climbed on the bed. I chuckled as Xavier's lips smashed against mine. He bit my lower lips; I moaned as I felt Lucian's lips on the crook of my neck. I giggled when I felt Lucian's tongue swirling on my skin, tingling sensation. I cried when Xavier devoured my right breast while Lucian tortured my left breast. I instantly grasped their hair, they groaned in pain. I shut my eyes, my body shuddered as they bit my buds simultaneously, sucking hard like my babies. I cried but Lucian's hand hurriedly covers my mouth and Xavier's grinned.

I whimpered when Lucian left my bud, but I gulped when I felt my legs pushed away. "Xavier! Her mouth!" Lucian growled as Xavier covered my mouth. I muffled as Lucian kissed my inner thigh, brushing his lips against my sensitive skin. My body jerked when his lips touching my core. I gripped the bedsheet tightly when I felt two fingers entered me. "Lucian!" I muffled. His fingers twitching inside me. I cried when his skillful fingers scissoring inside me, stretching my walls. I gripped harder when Xavier's pinched my sore buds after torturing them. My body filled with agony, I arched my back, bucking my hips. "Xavier!" Lucian snarled. "It's alright! The kids are old enough to understand their mother's cries!" Xavier smirked.

"She is already at the edge!" Lucian giggled as his fingers moved deeper inside me. I growled in frustration; they knew I was reaching the end, but they decided to sit on the edge of the bed with their throbbing shaft. "Please!" I begged. I heard chuckling; "On four!" Lucian muttered softly. Xavier lied under me and Lucian hovered over me, "Hold the head bed!" Xavier grinned as he pinched my both buds. I glared and moaned at the same time; Lucian was teasing my entrance with his pulsating shaft. I felt Lucian's strong grip on my waist. I moaned vociferously when I felt the pressure filling inside me. Lucian and Xavier were taking turns to penetrate deep inside me. I was drenched with sweats. Suddenly, the door flung open with our children halting their movement.

"Shut the fucking door!" Lucian growled as he pushed me and I fell on Xavier's chest, covering my bare body but he was inside me and he penetrated deeper making to moaned loudly. "Get out!" Xavier laughed as I blushed, my cheeks flushed. "Apologize!" Klaus and Damon ran havoc, bumping each other head. They were flushed and they ran out of the room, slamming the door after them. "Rose!" Lucian cried as I shook my head. "Fuck you too! Why didn't you lock the door!" I buried my face in Xavier's chest. "It will be a nightmare for them!" Xavier laughed. I cried when I felt they moved again and after a few thrusting, both of them filled me with their seeds. I was exhausted that I fell asleep and I heard them laughing.