CHAPTER 14 - Drunk

Xavier avoided me since that day. I was concerned about him but Sia convinced me that he was alright. I do not comprehend why he reacted the way he did. Me being married means I have given him the freedom to be with any lady he likes, and I would not have a problem as I found another mate. Thus, this is a win-win situation. I felt he was playing the victim instead. He skipped all his training. He deliberately disregarded his position, and this was hitting my nerves. I searched for him, but he was nowhere to be found. 

Sia comforted me by informing me that Xavier went to town that he needed his peace of mind. "Where is Xavier?" I growled. "Your highness, Xavier informed that he would only return after the wedding or even later.," Sia answered fearfully. "That's three days from now! How could he just abandon his duty! He should not act childish!" I growled and everyone at the hall kept their head low; not dared to look into my eyes. I wore a white lacy silk dress, not bothering to wear my inner cloth as Xavier would not be bothering me tonight.

Suddenly, I heard a loud slamming on my door. I opened the door and my nostrils were filled with alcoholic stench. Xavier was back as he stood in front of me tipsy. His whole body smelt horrid that I had to cover my nose. His eyes were red and puffy; I could still tears flowing on his cheeks. He entered my chamber as if it were his. He was trembling as he moves, and he was walking unsteadily. He slammed the door after him causing me to jolt. I wanted to grab my robe, but Xavier pull my left hand and I landed against his chest. He was sobbing; "You are no different from my mum! She left me with that prick! Tell me Rose; why did you save me just to leave me! Why didn't you just left me to die?" his gripped tightened. His scent was empowering me, and I must abstain myself from him. I struggled to escape from his grip, but he pushed me harder against him.

"Xavier!" I growled. "Fuck you, Rose!" he roared as he shoved me to the bed with me lying on my back. I groaned in pain as Xavier advanced towards me. "Xavier, don't you dare!" I roared. He hovered over me with his hands on both sides. "Why did you fucking agree to marry that prince? What does he have but I don't?" he snarled as he unbuckled his pants revealing his already hard erection. I swallowed hard; I almost lost myself as I wanted him so badly but not when I am going to be Prince Ezra's wife in a few days. 

I tried to push him away, but his eyes darkened as he placed his left knee between my legs. His knee touched my core causing me to moan as I felt a strong tidal wave to heat flooded. "Don't you fucking dare to push me away again!" he slammed his lips on mine; biting my lips for access. I turned my face away, but he cupped my chin, forcing his way through my lips. The kiss sealed between us made me gasped as his tongue was exploring my mouth. He did not release me even when I was out of air. I had to hit his chest repeatedly until he freed from me. I turned to the side to gasp for air. "Rose!" he growled as he went to my closet; ransacking it. He came back with a black cloth and my undies. He inhaled my undergarments and proceed towards me.