CHAPTER 70 - Siblings

"Rose!" I heard Xavier's voice and I woke up. "Yes, love?" I asked. "You are pregnant!" he jumped in joy. "How did you know? I didn't feel anything yet!" I mumbled. "I felt it!" he caressed my abdomen. "How?" I asked. "I felt their essence!" he chuckled. "I am going to be a dad again!" he grinned as he carried Adriel and Valerian who just woke up, rubbing their eyes. "You will be having a brother or a sister soon!" he informed, and their eyes widened. They started clapping their hands wildly and shout of joys! I chuckled as I need to go through the same experience for the next nine months. Lucian wrapped his arms around my waist. "Congratulations, love!" he kissed my neck. I was not convinced by Xavier's exclaim until I felt terrible cramping at my lower abdomen. I smiled by myself, the cycle is going to start again.

"Rose! Again?" my mum asked stunned. "What do you mean by again?" I chuckled. "We have you and I was done! But you have your third now!" my mum laughed. "My sons want a sibling and I haven't bear Xavier's child!" I grinned. "Well, you wanted grandchildren so here I am! I am excited to go through the cycle again!" I mentioned sarcastically. "This time is hybrid?" my dad asked. "I have friends who told me that having a hybrid child is tiring!" my dad tried to scare me. "I have the best husbands who will take care of me!" I answered confidently. "Thank you!" I blushed when I heard Xavier and Lucian's voice who was standing at the door.

I am having horrible mood swings while bearing Xavier's child. Sometimes, I am happy, and I could be furious simultaneously. I craved meat daily and I ate them greedily. My sons gawked at my appetite and the same goes to Xavier and Lucian. "Aren't you eating too much?" Lucian asked worriedly. "Don't you dare to judge me! I am starving!" while chewing the lamb steak. "Mummy, you will be fat!" Valerian giggled. Lucian smacked Valerian's head gently. "Your sibling is hungry too!" he laughed. "But your appetite is greater than previously!" Xavier was bewildered.

"Val, touch your mummy's belly and tell me how many you felt?" Xavier asked. Valerian jumped from his seat and placed his little hand on my large belly. "One! Two!" he answered. "How you know?" I asked as my baby bump was still small. "I feel their movements!" he answered. "I felt the same too, but I didn't want to tell you because I was not sure!" Xavier's lips grinned when he knew I will be giving birth to twins. "Twins! No wonder she could eat the whole cow!" Lucian laughed. "Let me eat in peace!" I frowned as I took the chicken's drumstick and chomping it down.

They were right! I gave birth to twins, fraternal twins to be exact. Our lovely angel named Hera which means queen and our bright son named Klaus which means victory. Hera has Xavier's dirty blonde hair and my eyes whereas Klaus has my light brunette hair and Xavier's ice-blue eyes. Valerian and Adriel were excited to welcome our new addition to the family. Ten years later, I gave birth to a son. He was the fruit of Lucian and me. We gave him the name, Damon which means loyal.

Damon had my dirty brunette hair and his yellow eyes. My family was complete, I felt contended. They were my precious. I love each one of them dearly. Among my children, Damon was the alpha. He is the next heir to my kingdom. He has my powers. The boys loved their little sister very much. They have been overprotective towards her. Sometimes, she complained about them being so strict around her. They would not allow her to date boys her age nor make friends with boys unless they approved them. My boys grew up strong, chiseled physiques, ripped bodies as their dads were stern and discipline. My daughter is an alpha; hence, Xavier trained her to be a strong, independent lady despite she was his favorite.