CHAPTER 51 - Four

The night came, Xavier, Ezra, and Lucian followed me to the cove. "What are you doing?" Xavier walked lazily. "I want you to visit my kingdom!" I smiled. "Can't it wait? I want you!" Ezra growled. "Why must it be at night?" Lucian asked. "Because most of them are asleep!" I chuckled. "Strip!" I chuckled as I removed my nightdress. Their eyes widen as the luminescent from the moonlight glistens my milky white skin. I walked to the sea morphing into a mermaid. "You are beautiful!" Xavier exclaimed. My purplish tail sparkled in the sea. My light brunette wavy hair covered my beautiful curves. "Strip all? Xavier asked he took off his tunic and his pants, leaving his black briefs. "No! Remain in your briefs!" I bit my lips as I gazed eagerly at his briefs. "Rose!" Ezra growled as his navy-blue briefs revealed a firm bulge. I turned away trying to control my urges. I peeked at Lucian's white brief. I closed my eyes pushing away my thoughts.

I turned around and their eyes landed on my bare chest; "What?" I questioned. "You didn't wear anything beneath it?" Ezra questioned. I shook my head; "No! Being naked is a norm in my kingdom! Clothes only decelerate our movements!" I answered. "You mean everyone in the sea have seen you in this appearance?" Ezra was stunned. "Well, most of the time I will wear a gold chest plate to show my royalty!" I grinned. "Most of the time?" Ezra's eyes widened. Suddenly, Xavier wrapped his hands covering my breasts. "What are you doing?" I asked. "To protect you from being seen!" he answered defensively. I pushed his hands away. I swam in front of Ezra and I placed my right hand on his chest; my hand glowed against his chest. I did the same to Xavier and Ezra. "You did the same when you were still an infant!" Ezra exclaimed. "This allows you to breath in water!" I smiled.

 "It wasn't my magic; it was you! You came into my dream and you were so small, so beautiful" Ezra smiled as he mimics cradling a child. "Come!" as I swam, and they followed from behind Their expression was priceless as they explore my kingdom. The sirens, some of the merfolk and other sea creatures bowed before us. "This is my palace!" I smiled as I brought them into the palace. The palace was decorated with corals and jewelries and I guided them to my room. "This is my room!" I blushed. My room was filled with colorful coral reefs, a man-made mirror, a large clam decorated with seaweed bed. The clam was able to fit only one person. There are also boxes of jewelry. "You sleep here?" Xavier asked as he sat on the bed. "Ticklish!" he giggled.

I smiled at them as they wandered in my room. I gasped softly as Xavier's hand touched my tail. A strong wave of orgasm spread in my body. "Your reaction?" Xavier was amused. Suddenly, I was caged between Ezra's hands. "I want you! I want to fill you with my seeds!" he chuckled as his lips pressed on his mark on my neck. I moaned softly. I heard Ezra snapped his fingers and I was on my bed; my hands tied above my head. I cried as lust filled the atmosphere. Their scents were overwhelming. "Rose!" I turned my face and Lucian smashed his lips against mine. I nibbled his lower lips and he allowed me to dominate the kiss. I sucked his tongue keenly, avariciously to savor him. I gasped as I felt Xavier's lips encircling my right nipple while his fingers torturing my left nipple. My breathing hastened. I jolted when I felt Ezra's large hand brushing my tail; his hand searching for my core. I muffled; "Found it!" Ezra smirked as he rubbed my entrance. The scales slowly slide away revealing my throbbing core. "It almost similar to a human except its enclosed!" Ezra chuckled as he encircled my core with his thumb. 

The tension in my core building up, knots tying inside me. The aching pain: I pushed my head back as Lucian sucked my skin leaving his marks. I squirmed by their touch. "Not here!" I muttered softly. "Why?" Ezra thrust his tongue inside me, devouring me. "I can't...accommodate in this form!" I cried when jolts of ecstasy kept shooting down my core. I bucked my hips against Ezra's tongue. I moaned loudly as Xavier bit my nipple hard and he twisted them with no sympathy. "Xav!" I kept twitching but Ezra halted making me whimper. "Beg or we will just keep teasing you! You already came!" Ezra hissed as he thrust deeper. I was losing it, my body burned for desire; I want them to fill me. I breathe hard; "Please! I want...three...Eradian!" I cried as orgasm jolted throughout my body.

I shut my eyes tight when I felt Lucian's lip torturing my swollen bud. I was lying against Ezra's chiseled body with his hands roaming on my skin. My legs were spread wide and Xavier was torturing my entrance while Lucian's tongue sucking hard my left bud and his hand fondling my right breast. I cried as orgasms hit me repeatedly. I winced when I felt Ezra's fangs penetrated deep into the flesh of my neck; I flinched when Xavier bit my right bud; suckling hard on the wound he pierced. I grabbed Ezra's arms when I felt Lucian's tongue thrusting inside me, latching on my juices hungrily. "Open your eyes! Watch them!" Ezra whispered as he nibbled my left ear gently.

I opened my eyes and I saw Lucian aligning himself between me; he held my knees as he thrust inside me; "Lucian!" I moaned. I was exhilarated by the venoms and the pleasure they were conferring. Xavier smashed his lips against mine, biting my lower lips for entrance. I allowed him to taste me; his tongue sucking mine. I gasped as Ezra fondled both of my breasts. I felt his hard erection behind me, begging for his turn. I screamed when Lucian filled me; Lucian became sloppy and he fell to the bed next to us; satisfied.

"Xavier!" I cried as my body reaching the end again; Xavier slowly moved between my legs. I wrapped my arms around Xavier's neck, deepening our kiss as Ezra's hand continued caressing my skin, creating jolts inside me. I moaned as Xavier shoved his length inside me; "Can you still take it?" Ezra asked as he thumbed my buds. I nodded; the pain shot inside me. The pleasure kept gushing inside me as Xavier kept moving inside me. "Rose!" he shut his eyes as his paced increased. I know Xavier was getting sloppy, but he hasn't come. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him towards me; he thrust deep inside me. I muffled with the pain, as he shot his seeds inside me. He fell on top of me; exhausted. "Hey!" I ruffled Xavier's dirty blonde drenched hair. "I am drained!" Xavier chuckled as he laid beside.

I was exhausted too; I was sweating profusely. I slowly turned to Ezra; "You do not need to continue!" his red bloody eyes gazed at me. "Fuck that! I still want you to fill me!" I muttered. "Really! I can jerk myself!" he growled softly. I placed my index finger on his lips; "Stop talking!" I fitted his shaft inside me, and I began riding on him slowly. His eyes widen as he unconsciously bucked his hips against my throbbing core. I loved their scents mixed with mine. "You are mine only! Remember this!" I whispered at Ezra's left ear as he read my mind. I was annoyed with the thoughts of him with other ladies before me. He grabbed my hips and increased our pace. I loudly moaned his name as he sucked his mark on me. He pushed me down one last time before shooting his hot fluids inside me. I fell on him, exhausted. I was too tired that I slept on his chest.