CHAPTER 5 - Return

Tonight, the moon was a wraith-silver orb gleaming brightly in the sky. The sea glimmers underneath its presence. I need to return to the sea because I need to rehydrate. I have not been to the sea for almost one month. Alphas like me can leave without water until the next full moon hence, every full moon I need to return I will dry up and might even lose my tail and power. I slowly move away from Lucian's embrace who was sleeping soundly. I walked into the cove; I must ensure that I was alone, and no one was following me that I was alone. I stripped and walked towards the sea. My pair of legs slowly transformed into a tail. I felt rejuvenated, the warm ocean, the cold breeze.

"Greetings, princess!" Sia, one of my guardians greeted. I acknowledge her and we dived into the deep ocean, with the bellowing of the wave. I decided to visit my parents. I swam into the palace; magnificently decorated with pearls, corals, treasures, and other natures. "Mom, Dad!" I called. "Rose, you are back!" they greeted me eagerly. We had a long talk about everything that happened above. I realized I have left for quite some time; I need to return just in case he wakes up realizing I am not around. I waved at my parents and swam back to the cove quietly. I thanked Sia for the accompanying. I slowly walk to the land and morph to my pairs of legs. I went to take my dress that I hid behind the rock.

I gasped when a large hand wrapped around my waist. By the scent, I calm down. "Lucian!" I mumbled. "How do you know it's me?" he inquired. I grinned; "Your scent!" "Why aren't you asleep?" I questioned. "I couldn't sleep when I felt a part of me left!" he answered. "How long have you been here?" I questioned. "Since you left!" he answered. I was flushed with his answer. I turned to him; "I want you now!" I pushed him gently that his back was supported by the large rock. I slid his shirt up and he assisted, tossing his top away. I smashed my lips onto his lips, biting his lower lips gently demanding for access. He obliged as I sucked his tongue, earning moans from him. I left his lips and wandered to his neck, sucking his soft skin leaving bruises all over. 

Satisfied with my work, I continue until I reached his bud; I sucked hard, savoring it, nibbling and I gently bite it. He jolted and moaned my name loudly. The other lonely bud, I pinched it that he winced of pain. I use my thumb to rub it gently to soothe the pain. "I am sorry for hurting you." I apologized; I was being rough with him. Instead, Lucian chuckled while his breathing hitched; "It's alright! I am amused! You are a fast- learner!" he complimented. I felt his erection swell rubbing against me; "I want to ride you!" I blushed. Lucian adjusted himself and sat on the sand with his erection upright.

I knelt with him in between; he held my hands on his shoulder as he placed his hand on my waist. I fit his enlarged member inside my core and slide down gently; it was painful as his member was huge. I slide down until I reached his girth; I winced in pain. "Are you alright?" he was worried. I nodded. He bucked his hip as I moved rhythmically; each enter was distressing but the deeper it went; the sparks of delight hits."Lucian!" I moaned in exhaustion. Lucian took over as he pushed me on my back and keep thrusting faster and harder. His member was large, stretching the walls in me.

"Rose, are you alright? If not, I will take it out!" he groaned. My eyes were shut tight; I shook my head, "I am fine! Lucian, please!" I wrapped around his back, and my fingernails clawed his back as begging for more. He thrust another two times and hot seeds filled me up. He removed his member, the hot fluid leak down my thigh. I pulled him till his taut chest against my breast; relishing each other mouth. I was contented; Lucian pulled me up to his chest and placed me on his lap. "Rest well, my love! You must be exhausted." He kissed my forehead and I drifted off. 

Lucian decided to build a secret pathway to the cove so even if we want to make love; we do not need to be discreet like previously when Lucian had to cover me with his tunic ensuring that every part of me is obscured before entering the palace. Even with that, the guards had their eyes on us, but they kept their eyes down as Lucian walked in half-naked. I was asleep when that happened. He complained that he blushed the morning as his council was eyeing on him. A smiled curved on my lips. "But it was an experience, am I right?" I teased him. He smirked.