CHAPTER 49 - The Lake

I saw my king resting tranquility in the lake but his scent was overwhelming. I growled in frustration if with the thoughts of water nymphs in the water pleasuring him from beneath. I raised my hands as I discerned for other lifeforms in the lake, there was only water creatures and him. His eyes were shut; I took off my dress and entered the lake slowly, trying my best not to awaken him. My legs morph into a tail as I swam towards him silently. I saw he was stripped and this stir up my ire. "Why are you naked inside here?" I growled at him. Lucian scratched the back of his head; "Because I missed you!" he mumbled with his dark, deepened voice that aroused me.

I gripped my fist and Lucian was slowly pulled towards me. When he finally few inches away from me; I swam underneath him; encircling his chiseled broad ripped body. I was snuffling his scent, searching for scents of another but there was none. "You knew how possessive I am!" I hissed. "Rose, my soul, my heart, and my body only yearn for you!" he growled softly. "I knew you will come! I already sensed you when you were disrupted from your beauty sleep. I thought you will come home tonight but you didn't! I can't think straight, my head is throbbing because of you. My mind kept giving me flashbacks of you, your lips, when you cried my name repeatedly, begging to be pleased. My body quivered when you are not with me; I am obsessed with you. My body longs for you, my love!" he growled in frustration and he was breathing hard; his chest moving up and down furiously.

I halted as I realized how famished he was. Lucian was restraining himself, he knew, he felt me even when I was with Xavier and Ezra. "I am sorry!" I mumbled. I gasped as his strong callous hand wrapped around my waist; his eyes were burning with desire. He smashed his lips against mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening our kiss. The kiss intensified with us diving into the water; I was astonished that Lucian was able to breathe underwater. His tongue trailed my neck, moving to my bosoms. My body jolted as he took a mouthful of my breast, sucking it hard. I moaned his name, my body shuddered by his touch. His large hands brushed my tail, my back arch, and I grinding against his erected shaft. His mouth did not leave my breast and he swiftly moves to my other breast who already ached for his touch. I cried as he nibbled my right nipple; orgasmed rushed inside me.

"Lucian!" I cried and I flinched when his member found my opening. "Are you sure with this?" he was concerned that he might tear me apart especially in this form. I never did it in my mermaid body; I was in doubt. "Be gentle!" I uttered softly. "Let me stop if it hurts you!" Lucian sucked the skin of my neck leaving bruises as his member entered me slowly. I tightened my grip as he advanced deeper. I cried in pain as I felt walls stretched to its limits. I knew Lucian was not able to control himself; he wants more. My nails clawed his back and he groaned; I grasped his platinum hair as he thrust inside me again. Pleasure hits my core; the pain vanished, and a wave of bliss-filled me. "Feed, my love!" I cried and Lucian's thrust went deeper, and faster. The pleasure hits me repeatedly; I felt his body trembling and he came inside me. I was lying on the ground; deep in the lake and Lucian caressed my cheeks; his yellow eyes were mesmerizing.

"My queen, I miss you! I love you!" he cried as he wrapped his arms around me. "Hey!" I caressed his back. "I almost lose you again!" he muttered. "I am here!" I gently pressed my lips on his cheeks. "Your eyes; they are magnificent!" I blushed as his eyes gazed at me. "I love you!" I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my lips against his. I savored him; I wanted the time to stop. I wanted to forget my worries and remained in his embrace, but we knew that it was impossible. I wanted to bear their children but now is not the right time. I caressed his hair and I felt Lucian's body weighed on me as he dozed off. "Rest well, my king!" I closed my eyes.