CHAPTER 56 - Sickness

I woke up alone; Lucian must have left for Poseitheas. I stood up and Ezra barged into the room; I flinched. "Don't do that!" I growled as my belly cramped again. "It's alright!" I stroke it gently and the pain subsided. "Sorry! But Lucian gave me strict orders to be your man-servant!" he teased. "For?" I questioned. "You must not walk by yourself! I will help you in everything you do! I will be with you 24/7!" he mimicked Lucian's voice and gestures made me laughed. "Well, your other two mates are busy with the kingdoms! I am here at your service to be your humble servant!" he teased as he bowed gently. "Since when you became to lovey-dovey!" I chuckled.

"Bath time!" he grinned as his large arms carried me and placed me in the tub filled with warm tranquility water. He poured some vanilla-scented liquid into the tub. "Would you like me to help you?" he grinned. "You will make me aroused and the two of them will know!" I laughed. "So?" he frowned. "They will stop whatever there are doing and rushed home! I don't want any bloody war." I growled softly. Ezra growled in frustration as he swirled the water lazily. "Fine!" he smiled as he kissed my forehead; "I am heading out! When you are done, just think of me and I will come! Naked would be nice!" he flirted as he closed the door behind him. I giggled as I brushed and cleaned myself.

As days passed, my belly grew larger and larger; the baby bump is obvious now. There is evidence of linea nigra, a dark line that appears down the mid-abdomen. I managed to convinced Lucian to allow me to walk by myself. I lied about the part that the child wants to feel the ground. I almost laughed when he believed in it. Not only my belly grew, but my breasts also grew larger and fuller, my areolas and nipples darkened, and they became more sensitive; sometimes tender. 

My core walls were fuller than normal as I get sensitive easily. I tend to get morning sickness and dizziness. My hormones are in chaos now, sometimes I am sad, sometimes I am furious for no reason and sometimes I am happy. My mates have given me full support and care throughout this pregnancy. I only return to the sea every full moon, but I would just morph into a mermaid and rehydrate myself, allowing my cells to revitalize. My child was in peace when we were in the water. They agreed with each other to take turns. Never once they were rough. They gave me all satisfaction that I want... I need.

"The child is kicking!" I smiled as I felt small feet moving inside me. Lucian hurriedly placed his head on my belly feeling the child movement. "A fighter!" he chuckled. "Like his dad!" I smirked. A gentle knock at the door, Xavier entered. Lucian nodded as he planted a kiss on my forehead. Lucian came off the bed and shut the door behind us. "Mummy!" Xavier cried as he slumped on the bed. "Exhausted?" as I ruffled his dampened dirty brown hair. "Two more months and our first child will come to this world!" he smiled widely. I chuckled. "You look beautiful despite your pregnancy changes. Big belly, luscious breasts, voluptuous sculpture." He flirted. "You want to feed?" I caressed his cheeks softly. He shook his head. "I am still full!" he grinned.

"When will you be ready for the next one?" his eyes widened. I froze; "I don't know!" I blushed. "Let's make one straight away!" he was thrilled. "No! I need to heal, and this baby needs to grow first." I chuckled. One thing that I love about my mates, they treated this child as theirs despite its biological dad is Lucian. "Mr...if you are still awake! Please show me some movement!" Xavier whispered as he placed his face on my belly. The baby moved inside me, and it makes Xavier cry. I was shocked by Xavier's reaction. "I thought I was the one being pregnant! Your emotions!" I laughed. "A man can cry too!" as he wiped his tears. He gently placed a kiss on my belly. We decided to sleep then. I was having difficulty adjusting myself almost every hour. I was not able to sleep peacefully as I was uncomfortable.

"Rose, are you alright?" Ezra was worried as I was in the bathroom quite long. I threw up the meal I just ate. I was nauseous and dizzy at the same time. "Rose!" my mum rushed into the bathroom. "Ezra, tell the maidservant o make some hot chicken soup immediately!" my mum ordered, and Ezra rushed out. "This should not happen now! It..." I threw up again. "my third trimester!" I cried. "It's alright! It does happen sometimes!" my mum consoled. Suddenly, I felt Xavier's and Lucian's presence behind us; dead worried. "Rose!" Lucian's eyes were in horror, he was still soaked wet. "She is fine!" my mum comforted. "It's just her pregnancy!" she continued.

I wiped my lips containing the stain of my vomitus. Lucian rushed in to help me get up. I was dizzy as I fell upon Lucian's chest. "Rose!" he strokes my hair gently. "Hot soup coming!" Ezra yelled as Lucian placed me on the edge of the bed. I shook my head as I do not have the appetite. "Rose, have some! You will feel much better!" she cried. "I don't want!" my eyes became watery as I clutched against Lucian's firm chest. "Come!" Xavier took a spoonful of the hot soup and blow it slowly to cool it down. He placed the spoon in front of me; "Drink it! You will feel better!" Lucian comforted. I was acting childish and I gave in by sipping the soup. "Good girl!" Ezra complimented.

I saw my mum smiled at us. My dad walked in; "What did I miss?" My mum walked to him and hit his chest softly. "Don't spoil the moment! Let's go!" as she pulled his hand. My dad managed to wave before leaving. Xavier managed to feed me until I finished the whole bowl. I kept clutching on Lucian's chest. I just wanted his scent, his calmness. He noticed my clinginess. "Alright! I will just stay here!" he smiled as he carried my large figure on his lap. "I am fat!" I cried. "No! You are just fluffy!" he chuckled. "No! You call me fat!" I cried even louder. "You are not helping!" Xavier growled. "Love, you are beautiful in every figures you can think of!" Xavier smiled. "Really?" I sobbed, falling for it. "Yes, you are arousing us even in this shape!" Ezra continued. I wiped my tears; "Thank you!" I giggled. Lucian bit his lips, trying to control his laughter.