CHAPTER 11 - Dream

During breakfast, "Xavier, you will be trained to be the most skillful fighter. I will leave you in Sia's hand." I instructed. Xavier nodded with enthusiasm. "Sia, you will train him to be a dexterous fighter!," I commanded. Sia bowed; "Noted, your highness!" she answered. We walked to the training ground; I started my sparing with Sia's troop. She does not allow me to spar with the guards because she said they are not at my par. Hence, she decided to make me spar with her best fighters. On this training ground, I am not a queen but their sparring partner. With strict and aggressive training, I managed to hold my own Excalibur which has a red shiny ruby on it. I swing my Excalibur as if it was as light as feather and I bolt and advance to one of the troop members. He lost balance and fell to the ground. 

I swing my Excalibur around and swiftly move and launched in forward which hits her sword and she dropped the sword. I pushed the blade of my Excalibur on the ground. Three of them leaped forward, throwing punches but I managed to duck and hit them on their open areas which were their back and head. I finished my training sweating profusely. I stopped for a break; I saw Xavier was having difficulty in handling his sword. He reminds me slightly of myself. Sia was being very patient with him. I knew he was in good hands. 

That night, Xavier came into my room because he felt safe with me. While he was asleep, I touched his left arm, and an electrical sensation sparks through every vein in me. I ignored those sensations. Water flowing from my hands streaming into his limbs through his whole body healing his wounds, scars, and bruises. Within moments, his skin was cleared from all injuries. I smiled as he was sleeping peacefully.Xavier woke up in shock. "The pain is gone. I am cured." he smiled happily as he flexed his limbs. He even ran to the mirror smiling. He ran and embraced me tightly. "I do not know how you do it but thank you so much!" he grinned. I smiled and tightened the embrace.

Xavier's skill improved fast. As the years go by, he kept practicing with full passion. Sia favored him much too. I hired a private tutor for him so he does not only have strength but knowledge too. He usually slept in my room but as he grows older; his scent was overpowering. I had to chase him out of the room but he tends to return. He grew into a handsomely tall young man with chiseled physiques, broad shoulders, muscular and herculean. He could make ladies weak on their knees. Sia even passed down her duty to him. He became my guardian. He has reached his marriable age, but he still has not met his right one. I never told him anything about him being my mate.

The desire was getting stronger daily; I was having trouble controlling myself and Sia realized about it. "Your highness, His majesty has already reached his early thirties. Why won't you tell him?" she was worried. "First, he is not my husband. Second, I cannot force him into anything. Just imagine if I tell him that I am his mate. How would he react? If he treats me like his mum, this is too much for him to handle. I won't allow this, and you mustn't too!" I growled in anger. Sia bowed; "Forgive me, your highness!" she apologized. I waved her off. I managed to control myself for years, but this craving is having been worst. The water therapy stopped working for quite sometimes. All I did was keeping a distance between us.

"Rose!" a deep voice called. He was breathing heavily; his hot breath on my neck giving me chills. I slowly opened my eyes and I was startled with Xavier's presence. We were stark naked, and he was lying on my chest with my legs spread wide. His icy blues eyes were scrutinizing me. He slowly moved until we were facing each other. He gazed down on my lips and crashed his against mine. He started nibbling my lower lips beseeching for admission. "Xavi...!" he took his chance to explore my mouth. He tasted sweet; his scent was intense sending shudders to my core.

 A moan escaped from my lips when I felt a finger entered me. I was perplexed but I was relishing with his moves. His fingers were moving fast inside me; I groaned when he took it out. He went to lick his fingers that were coated with my liquids not leaving his gaze on me. "You like it! Don't you, your highness?" he smirked. His finger entered again causing me to gasp. He fitted two fingers this time and he was digging deep till the knuckles. "Xavier, wai..." he ignored as his fingers were moving in rapid-paced and moved his lips to my left nipple massaging it with his tongue. I shut my eyes tight with adrenaline rushing through me. "Xavier!" I screamed as I climaxed.