CHAPTER 55 - Protective

"Lucian! Let him go!" I cried as I held Lucians' arm. Lucian immediately released Ezra. I bent down to help Ezra who was gasping for air. I saw bruises on Ezra's neck, Lucian must have lost his mind. *He is just being protective* I growled as I place my palm of Ezra's neck and warm liquids flowing from me to him, healing his neck instantly. *You know I can heal myself* Ezra's eyes frowned. I ignored him and I roared at Lucian's reaction. I help Ezra to stand and I stroke Lucian's neck gently and he instantly fell to the ground, moaning. "How are you going to control this then? U need to feed!" I growled as I need to prove to Lucian that everything would be fine.

"Stop!" he cried as he tried to fight back his instinct. "No!" I muttered. "I will hurt you!" his hand clenched onto the ground; panting. "Please leave us tonight!" I gaze at Ezra and Xavier. They nodded and they closed the door, leaving me and Lucian alone. "What are you doing?" he tried to control himself. I took off his tunic and I stood in front of him. "Everything will be fine!" I smiled as I caressed my belly. Lucian's black eyes stared at me; "Be gentle!" I smiled softly. His large arms wrapped around my waist carefully as he planted a little kiss on my belly. Tingling sensation filled me. I ruffled his platinum- white hair as he buried his face against my belly. "I love you!" he muttered softly. "I love you too!" I chuckled softly.

I climbed on the bed and lied on my back as he climbed over me tenderly. "Hungry?" I knew he was starving. I have tortured him enough, making him aroused. "Feed!" I muttered as Lucian gently removed my bra revealing my luscious breasts. I moaned softly as his lips touched my sensitive skin; I bit my lower lips as he suckled my right bud. I closed my eyes, the spread of heat rushed down to my core. I whimpered when he left my right, but I cried when his tongue encircled my left bud. My breathing hitched, I felt pools of dampness between my legs as I curled my toes reflexively. My breasts were sore by his lips. He slides down my undergarment and he pushed my legs apart; he stuffed his nose inside me, inhaling my scent.

"Lucian!" I cried as tension building inside me. "Mine!" he kissed my entrance gently. His lips were indirectly tormenting me. I grabbed the bedsheets tightly and I moaned when I felt his thick tongue slithered inside me. I adjusted myself as his tongue thrusts inside me repetitively. I gripped his hair pushing him deeper inside me. I arched my back and I bucked my hips as my juices were on his face. He did not leave me but instead he slurped them; "Sorry!" I blushed as I raised my hands and a stream of water flow in front of me, I gently clean his face. Then, I grabbed his hand and placed on my belly; tears falling down his cheeks. "I love you!" he cried. I smiled at him.

He took the cover of the bed and covered us as he held me closed to him; he snuggled himself beside me. "I love you too!" I whispered. He placed his large callous hand covering my breast and another caressing my belly. "It's still tiny!" I joked. This was just the beginning of its growth. A girl or a boy? I do not care, I just want them, my babies, my precious. I will protect them at all courses. Lucian was already sleeping soundly. *I love you* I giggled softly as Ezra mention it. *After this, stop suppressing your eggs because I want to fill them with my seeds* He continued.

*Please take Xavier away! He is explaining how many babies he wants with you and he won't stop! * How many you want? *Two would be fine!* *Xavier knows we are conversing* *He wants two!* Suddenly, my heartbeats increased. Lucian wrapped me tighter towards me. "Calm down! Or I will go down and make them sleep now!" he muttered as he buried his face behind me. I am still confused about what they can do...sometimes Ezra can read my thoughts... sometimes Lucian can sense me even we are far apart... Xavier can sense my auras... It is like everything I do...they will know... *Yes, even we are still puzzled...so much connection...our bond. * I smiled as I slept peacefully that night.