CHAPTER 38 - Three

Xavier released his grip and Ezra lift off his spell. I stood up; I felt Xavier's saliva on my thigh. "You two amorous creatures!" I growled. "Repeat it!" Xavier growled softly as his eyes darkened, Ezra chuckling. "Say it again! I dare you!" Xavier groaned. "You two amorous..." Xavier smashed his lips against mine, and he grabbed my bare bottoms. I felt Ezra standing behind me as his hands fondled my dampened core. "You are wet again!" he snickered. I yelped when I felt Xavier deepened the kiss and Ezra pressed his fingers inside me. "Are you ready for this?" Ezra asked gazing at Xavier. "If you are!" he smiled as his lips trailed my skin. I was dumbfounded; "Ready for?" I moaned softly. "For us to take you in one go!" Ezra chuckled and he snapped his fingers."WHAT?" I yelled but Ezra covered my mouth with his hands. "No...No... I can't!" I muffled. 

"Let's do it the normal way!" Xavier offered. "Fine! You do it while I wait on the bed." Ezra answered lazily. My eyes widened when I saw Ezra took off his tunic, his pants, and lastly his briefs. "Like what you see?" Ezra grinned as he laid on the bed. Xavier already took off his tunic; I gulped when Xavier did the same. Both of them were stark naked; "No! I can't handle this!" I cried and I wanted to run but Xavier pushed me against the wall, restricting my movement. He slides his hand under the hem of the dress and pushed it up and took off my dress. "I don't mind if you both take turns!" I tried to smile but Xavier grinned as he took my bra. I was exposed and I stunned; not moving a limb. He carried me in a bridal style and placed me on the bed. Ezra winked at me as he pulled me towards him.

"I will take up since you took up just now!" Xavier mentioned. "It's my pleasure! I did this often, so I know your weak spots!" Ezra smiled sinisterly. Xavier switched place with Ezra. Xavier gently pressed his lips against mine, biting my lower lips for entrance. I shut my lips tightly, but I cried when Xavier pinched my left bud. He sucked my tongue hungrily. "That's...cheating!" I moaned softly, he smiled slightly. I felt Ezra pushing my legs and I gasped when he thrust his tongue inside me rhythmically. Xavier pushed my hands above my head and his lips trailed to my neck. He licked and sucked my flesh hard leaving purplish bruises. My body was filled with orgasm; electrifying jolts keep shooting down my core. Their manly scent aroused me even more.

I involuntary bucked my hips against Ezra's tongue. Xavier's left hand fumbled my right breast; his fingers massaging my sensitive spots. I moaned in his mouth. I winced when he pinched it. My right bud hardened and reddened. I felt Ezra left my core and he climbed up to my left nipple as his mouth encircled my areola and he sucked it like a starving man. My body rushed with adrenaline. I could see Xavier's and Ezra's manhood already fully erected with precum. My breath hitched when I saw how large they were. "I love you!" Xavier whispered and he left my hand and knelt; waiting for Ezra to torment my left bud. Ezra left my bud with his saliva drooling on me. "I love you too!" he smiled and kiss my forehead. Ezra laid beside me and turned to me; "Get above me!" he smiled. I was hesitant; "We won't hurt you!" Xavier smiled. I growled at their lies. I went over Ezra with my hands beside his head and my knees on both sides. I gulped when I felt Xavier's large figure behind me.

"Grip the head bed!" Xavier commanded. Ezra adjusted himself between me and Xavier from behind. I gripped the head bed and Xavier slowly pushed me down until I could feel my core touching Ezra's tip. My heart was racing when I felt Ezra grabbed my hips and Xavier did the same. Ezra bucked his hip thrusting his member inside me; I grabbed the head bed as he was stretching my walls. He did slowly; I gasped when I felt Xavier entered as Ezra took out. I panted as they move simultaneously inside me. I had to widen my legs to adjust to both sizes. I cried as the pain stretched me fully and they thrust deeply inside me; I was breathing hard. They were hitting my sweet spots again and again. "Ezra... Xavier..." I moaned loudly when their pace increased. They move so rhythmically; I felt my walls clenching and squeezing their shaft as they groaned and growled.

I could hear Ezra and Xavier panting as we all were reaching our end. I felt their grip tighter as Xavier came inside me followed by Ezra. I fell exhaustedly on Ezra and Xavier laid beside Ezra. I was drenched in sweats, all of us were. "How are you, love?" Ezra still able to grin as he caressed my hair. "I...drained!" I growled softly. "Don't dare me!" Xavier chuckled. "It was great, brother!" Ezra howled as he and Xavier bumped their elbows together. "We should do this often!" Xavier teased as he held my hands. "No!" I protested. "But do you enjoy it?" Xavier raised one eyebrow. I nodded and blushed against Ezra's chest. I slowly climbed off Ezra and laid between them. Xavier sat up and pull up the fluffy blanket and covered us up. Both of them snuggled against me and I was the first to doze off.