CHAPTER 10 - Bath

"You can use your power to alleviate those desires!" a voice spoke. I turned around, "Calder!" I smiled as I grabbed and embraced him tightly. "You are back from your course." He is our mage, inheriting his grandmother's spells. He was gone for a quite long time; about 50 years. He has green short hair matching with his eyes color. "Can you teach me that method?" I questioned. "It's a little personal for you! Why not we talked in someplace private!" He grinned and bowed to my parents. We swam into his new so-called office; filled with potions and scrolls. "How have you been Rose?" he asked. I smiled bitterly; "Surviving!" I answered bluntly. 

"Regarding the therapy, it almost like you fucking with water!" he said. I was stunned; "How are you going to fuck with water? It not even hard or anything!" I sulked. 'Don't play jokes with me now! I am not in the mood!" I growled with a sign of annoyance. "I am not joking. It will help to soothe you a little but may tire you too." He continued. "Channel your power to the water, focus, and allow it to do its flow! It would be as if a man with you." He chuckled. "Have you ever tried it?" I questioned. He laughed; "No, I don't have such ability, Alpha!" 

I decided to try it out. I embraced my parents before returning to the palace.It was raining heavily with fierce bolts of lightning and roaring sounds of the thunders. I step into my room and I filled the bathtub with water. It had been five years since Lucian's death and I still having trouble controlling my emotions. I stripped off and entered the water. It was icy cold that every muscle of mine tensed. I closed my eyes and I felt the water gushing along my skin. My buds were hardened by the icy chilly sensation. I opened my eyes and I saw how sore my nipples became. I was moaning with the water swirling encircling my nipples. I felt the water between my folds was gushing vigorously. The pressure was high, hitting the right sports. I moaned as its pressure increased. The tension inside me was overflowing and I reached my climax. It was not the best, but it was satiable. I came out from the bathtub, wrapping a robe around me. 

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. "Your highness!" Xavier's voice trembling. I opened the door; seeing Xavier was hugging his pillow. "Can I sleep with you please! I am afraid of thunders!" he cried as a clap of thunder rumbled. I was reluctant but I agreed. He climbed up my enormous bed and tucked himself; "Goodnight, your highness!" he greeted. "Good night, little one!" I smiled. I went to the bathroom to change into a long dress which was not obscene. I tucked myself in the bed, but I slept at the end of the bed; not wanting to be near him.

I dozed off due to exhaustion.I was able to sleep peacefully last night after five years. Probably due to the exhaustion, I caused by myself. A small figure squirmed in the bed; he turned towards me rubbing his eyes. "Good morning, your highness!" he greeted with those mesmerizing icy blue eyes. "Good morning, Xavier!" I replied. I went to open the door for him. To my surprise, Sia stood in flabbergasted. She was getting the wrong idea. She waited until he left before barging into my room. "It smelt like you!" as she rose her nose in the air sniffing.

"Did you..." I cut short her voice. "No! I didn't do anything to him!" I growled as I slumped on the bed. "But it smelt like you had sex!" she frowned. "I masturbated with the water! Happy?" I growled in annoyance. "There is a way?" she furrowed her brows being curious. "Yes! Calder taught me!" I answered. "Sir Calder is back? Time flies!" she smiled. "Your highness, regarding the issues on prostitution have been solved. We managed to capture the head." She switched to a more important topic. "Well done! Prostitution is the last thing I would ever allow to happen in this kingdom! How about the victims?" I asked. "We have sent them back to their homes and those families who were being prejudiced, we have sent them for counseling." She answered. "Well done!" I smiled. She left and I went to dress up into my sparing outfits. It's training time.