CHAPTER 81 - Forgiveness, The End

We entered the palace; I instructed the maidservant to tidy up Ezra's room. He will be returning to his room. "I am tired!" I mumbled. Lucian nodded as we walked to our room. I climbed on the bed and dozed off immediately. When I wake up, it was already dinner time. Xavier and Lucian never left, and they were not sleeping. "Greetings, love!" Lucian planted a kiss on my forehead. "My queen!" Xavier planted a kiss on my cheek. "Time to introduce Ezra to our kids!" I mumbled. They both nodded, it may be chaos soon. We walked to the dining hall, I knew Ezra could read my thoughts again so I didn't bother to inform him. He came out from the room, the same time we walked down the stairs. Ezra was nervous as he kept adjusting his tunic.

My children already seated well on their seats. I noticed Adriel sat a seat away from his usual place. We went to our respective places. Ezra sat opposite me, he only looked down to the plate. My children were calm, so far no one tried pouncing on him or trying to bite him off. I took a deep breath, "My children, this is Ezra! He is one of your dads, my mate!" I announced. "He is a bastard!" Valerian growled. "He is your dad!" Xavier roared. "I don't have his scent! I have yours!" Valerian tried to defend. "No, love! Ezra is your dad! Her highness made me chant a spell to mask his scent because she didn't want him to find you! She did it to protect you!" Calder sighed as he grabbed Valerian's hands.

"He was a great dad! He took care of me when mummy and Daddy Lucian and Daddy Xavier were busy with their duties!" Lucian muttered. "You remembered?" Lucian asked. Adriel nodded. "I am Klaus, and this is my twin, Hera! It is our pleasure to meet you, sir... I mean dad but we will need time to adjust!" Klaus mentioned. "I am Damon! I am the youngest! I hope you will never hurt mummy again or she might kill you!" Damon gazed at me as he exhaled in relief. Ezra started crying, he was crying loudly. "I am sorry! It's all my fault! I didn't even see my son grow up! I was selfish! I am sorry!" his eyes were red and puffy. I stared at both Lucian and Xavier, they nodded gently. I walked towards Ezra as I wiped his tears with my hands. "I forgive you!" I tried to smile as he looks up at me. I cupped his face and I pressed my lips on his. "I forgive both you and your beast!" I smiled as I deepened the kiss.

One month later, we were having lunch when I felt a sudden cramping pain at my lower abdomen. Xavier and Lucian's eyes widened as Ezra stared at me. My children all had their eyes wide open. "Mummy, you are pregnant again?" Damon gasped. "You didn't suppress your eggs?" Xavier muttered. I glared at him; "Of course I did!". "Then, how?" Lucian questioned. "Calder!" I growled at him. "Your highness, this time is not me!" Calder exclaimed. Then, I remembered, and I gaze at Ezra who was munching quietly. "Ezra, it's yours!" I muttered. His eyes gazed at mine; "Mine?" he chuckled softly as he caressed his hair softly. "I didn't...Wait...I did!" he smiled lightly. "This child is Ezra's?" Lucian stood up as he stared at me in fear. Xavier shook his head. "Why?" Klaus was baffled. "Your mummy had a lot of complications when she was pregnant with Val!" Lucian exclaimed. Calder eyes widely opened; "Yes, Calder! You will most probably experience the same!" Xavier grinned. "Ezra, this time, don't you ever dare to leave! I will cuff you down at Eradian even if I have to curse you!" Xavier growled. Ezra was puzzled but he nodded. "Yes, I will be a big brother!" Damon grinned.

"Ezra!" I muttered softly. His hand was caressing my small baby bump. "Close your eyes!" I asked. He obliged and I touched his hand. Water flowing from me, seeping into him. He cried terribly in pain as his left wing slowly on his back. I was breathing heavily as his wings fully recovered. "Rose?" he flapped his wings and he flew in the sky enthusiastically. He returned within seconds embracing me tightly. "Thank you!" tears falling his cheeks. I grinned as I leaned against his chest. I felt a comforting warmth despite his icy cold body. Ezra was panicking when my belly grew bigger and my condition began to deteriorate; Lucian and Xavier were with us.

"She needs blood!" Xavier exclaimed as Ezra was holding my hands worried. "Don't ever give her animal blood, she almost vomited on me!" Lucian shuddered by the thoughts. "Shut up!" I growled softly as my body was weak. Ezra bit his wrist and blood seeping from his wrist. I love the sweet scent that I indistinctly grabbed his wrist and started licking the blood away. "Good girl!" Xavier muttered. I ignored him and I didn't realize I have licked him dry. "You want more?" Ezra asked and I nodded, but; "Stop! She had enough!" Lucian growled softly as he caressed my belly.

"Be good! Enough means enough!" he was advising the child inside me. "How will it understand?" Ezra stared baffled. "Trust me! If she can, she will drink until you dry up!" Lucian joked. I scowled at Lucian. "Rest well!" Xavier smiled as he pressed his lips on my forehead. After nine months of pregnancy, I gave birth to a baby girl and we named her, Xolani which means forgiveness. She has Ezra's dark brown hair and my aquamarine eyes color.

My children slowly adapted to Ezra as one of their dads. Valerian helps Ezra in managing his beast and also ruling Aurum. Aurum became a better place; Freya and Azazel remained in the dungeon. Adriel helped Lucian with his duties in Eradian, Klaus and Hera assisted Xavier with his duties, and Damon help me in Poseitheas. When Xolani grows older, she will assist Ezra. My parents were shocked when we visit them, they saw Ezra and little Xolani. They were angry at Ezra at first, but I managed to comfort them. They were delighted with Xolani as they could pamper their youngest grandchild. The walls that I built was commanded back to the sea. My life was finally completed with my mates and our children.