CHAPTER 2 - The Matrimony

It is just minutes before I walk down the aisle and marry my king. Just the thoughts of it, make me weak to my knees. I was in the guest room getting ready. I wore a light blush ivory wedding dress showing off my milky white skin, revealing slightly of my cleavage. My mum entered the room with a palm-sized seashell and hands it to me. "Rose, this is a small gift from your father and me!" as I opened the seashell. The seashell revealed a glowing heart necklace with a purple glowing orb. It was the most beautiful jewelry; I cried and embraced my mum tightly.

A gentle knock was heard; King Lucian entered. His dark brown thick and lustrous hair was neatly groomed; stood in a perfectly fitted gold tunic smiling with white pearly teeth. "Greetings your highness-es." He addressed perfectly with that husky voice. He did not remove his gaze from me as he advanced; "You are beautiful, my love." He whispered as he planted a kiss on my cheek. "Everything is prepared! All left is my bride!" as his warm lips touch my hand before closing the door behind him.

My mum accompanied until we reached in front of the hall. The hall was beautifully decorated with bouquets especially the roses, gold cutlery sets, candles, silk backdrop curtains with silver sequins drapes, and an arch decorated with multi-color roses. My dad was waiting for me at the arch. My mum left for her seat as my dad walked me down the aisle. I could see tears rolled down on my dad's face. "Dad?" I reassured him. "It's just the dust!" he lied. I embraced him tightly and he placed my hand on Lucian's. My dad went to join my mum.

The wedding ceremony went smoothly. My husband placed a beautiful crystal moonstone ring on my finger, and I placed a seahorse signet ring on his. Heat coursed through my body as he kissed my lips; warm and soft. He realized my impatience to devour him; "Be patient, my love! We have plenty of time -later." He smirked. A wedding banquet was prepared; plenty of marvelous mouths- watering dishes is prepared. The whole kingdom was invited. 

Everyone was lining up to take their meals. Lucian held my hand as we walked to my parents. "Greetings, your majesties!" he greeted and bowed slightly. My parents smiled; "Greetings King Lucian!" they replied. "Please; just call me Lucian!" he smiled with those pearly white teeth. "Well, you can just call us mom and dad!" my dad insisted. "Thank you, dad and mum, for presenting at our weddings! Thank you for your blessings!" Lucian spoke politely. My dad grinned; "Our daughter has a good taste! Such a nobleman!" he teased. Lucian blushed with dad's statement. After the wedding, Lucian followed me as we waved goodbye to my parents. "You are mine now!" Lucian whispered as he swept me off my feet and carried me in a bridal way to our room.