CHAPTER 41 - Don't Touch

I woke up realizing dinner was already on the table. "Hey! You want dinner?" I muttered softly. "No! I want to sleep!" Xavier grumbled. "Ezra?" I brushed his brown hair. "Unless you want to be eaten then I am!" Ezra growled softly. I hit his chest softly and he winced slightly in pain and chuckled. Xavier was grinning but both were not opening their eyes. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up; I came out noticing a red strapless dress on the bed.

I wore it, and it fits perfectly, displaying my curve and cleavage. "Thanks!" I pressed my lips on Ezra and Xavier's forehead. "Welcome!" Ezra mumbled and he snored a little. I walked to the dining table starving. I took a plate of bread, some roasted chicken meat, and mashed potatoes. I gobbled up. I drink a glass of wine; it was divine. There was a small window and the sky was already dark. "Hey, I am going out for a walk!" I informed, "Would you like me to accompany you?" Xavier mumbled lazily. "No!" I answered and I closed the door after me.

The full moon was glistening the night. I could hear howling; some of the warriors have transformed into their beast. My beast was still sleeping soundly; I grinned by the thoughts. I have a stroll among the trees in the forest. I loved the earthy scent. I enjoyed every moment in this forest, I loved the stars twinkled in the sky.

I remembered the path I took, or I could just call Ezra or Xavier for help. Suddenly, I heard noises. I advanced to the noises; the nearer I went, the clearer the noise. I heard moaning and groaning; "Harder!" she cried, ". The moaned turned into muffled. I hid behind a tree. To my horror, I saw Lucian sucking a woman breast keenly as he pounded her repeatedly and they were stark naked.

I was bewildered. I felt my blood boiling, I clenched my fist till my nails dug into my skin, it bleeds. I held my rage, who I am to be angry, but I could not control my tears. I wanted to kill this fucking bastard for being deceitful! I lost it when I saw he came inside her as his seeds trickled down her thigh. "Fuck!" I growled and both of them froze. Lucian growled as he took out his Excalibur. "Come out or I will kill you!" he roared. The lady clinging towards him. "Satisfied?" I roared as I moved from the tree standing in front of them. Lucian's eyes widened. 

I also noticed Xavier and Ezra's presence beside me. "Weren't you both asleep?" I questioned in anger as I wanted to deal with Lucian myself. "Are you joking? Your madness aura was so strong that both of us woke up at the same time!" Xavier growled softly as he ruffled his hair roughly. "You wanted to kill him!" Ezra glared at me. "You fucking man-whore!" I roared in fury. "I was feeding!" he answered softly. "Do not fucking lie to me! You can feed even without lovemaking! Don't talk to me like I am a five-year-old! Wear your fucking clothes!" I roared and birds flew out from the trees. Both of them hurriedly dressed up.

"You fucking nymph! You knew what he is! Yet, you allow him to fuck you and fill you with his seeds!" I yelled. Xavier and Ezra kept silent as I pour out my wrath. "Princess Arethusa?" Ezra mentioned. "Yes, I am Princess Arethusa! I rule this enchanted forest! Don't think just because you are a queen! You can have any man you want! This Ocaran is mine. He has been with me for years and finally, he accepted my love for him. Soon, I will make a spell that will enable me to bear his child and we will rule this forest together. You never once came to claim him so back off!" the lady with blonde wavy hair hissed. 

"Princess!" Ezra growled; I placed my hand on his chest to make him calm down. "You have been with him for years? So only now, he accepted your love? Bear his child? Lucian, you have been living well!" I mocked. Her eyes darkened; "Speak for yourself, Lucian!" I growled but Lucian look away. I am not going to tell her who is Lucian to me! I am going to let her watch instead. "Let's see if he goes to you or me!" I growled.

"Rose!" Xavier exclaimed but Ezra shook his head telling him to keep quiet. I approached Lucian who had distanced himself from Princess Arethusa and he already throws his Excalibur away. "Watch! Don't you cry!" I shouted, glaring at her. I pulled Lucian's tunic and I pressed my lips against Lucian's lips.

His body trembled and he knelt to the ground, moaning loudly. His body tensed and his bulged fully erected, tight in his pants. I bite his lower lips, and he granted access immediately. I felt he was getting greedy; I pushed him away. "Enjoying the show?" I hissed. She stared at me in horror; "It can't be! You can't be here!" she shrieked. "Don't touch what is mine!" I growled as she vanished off.