The Creation of a Dimension

Monday 26th, Tuesday 27th, Wednesday 28th of June

Three days after the conversation they had the atmosphere was much lighter. Sakura was happy to see that Sasuke was a bit more open with her and started talking a little bit more. They both thought that the dimensions had the biggest potential of hiding something but they still judged necessary to visit the village. Sasuke broke the silence.

"When we were in the lava dimension I spotted a castle..."

Sakura interrupted him.

"Next to the volcano! I saw it as well when Kakashi and I were hiding with Naruto's clone and Obito. You think there might be something in there?"

"That's our best bet. Now that I am thinking of it I also saw a castle in the frozen one. We can safely assume that there is one hidden in every dimension. We will need to go to all of them but the only problem is that each time I travel into one my rinnegan is inactive for a short period of time. It uses up a lot of chakra."

"I have my seal that can be helpful in this case. I stored chakra in it over the past two years and I'm storing more everyday."

"That's why we need to be prepared to camp in each dimensions for a short period of time. What would be good is if we keep your reserve in case of extreme necessity. We might get attacked in there, who knows and we'll need to be able to fight back or you need to be able to use your medical jutsu."

"We need to stop somewhere on our way there to buy some provisions if we're gonna camp. If we find a place where I can buy herbs I can make some chakra pills as well. I brought some with me but having more won't be a bad thing."

"So the plan is; we travel to Hoshigakure, on our way there we spend the night in a village... the closest one would be the one close to the hidden valley. Travelling there will be one more day considering that we already are in the Land of River. We will be half a day away from the hidden village of the Star, or what's left of it. Our only issue is that the village is hidden in a forest in the middle of a crater. Surrounding it there is a thick poisonous mist protecting the village from raids. We need to find a way around it."

"Do you think this mist could have been caused by the meteor?"

"Little is known of the Land of Bears, particularly this village. We can only make assumptions and see what the situation is. Did Naruto or Lady Tsunade tell you what happened to the village?"

Sakura nodded while looking at him. Them two worked very well together and made a great team.

"Well, Tsunade-sama did tell me about it. She was researching the cause of the ill. As you know the ninjas were using the meteor as a source of power, but overtime the light of the rock connected with their chakra. Their insides started to ridden and parts of their body weakened. It led to major blood loss. She found a cure, well more a treatment for the side effects and sent a team of medics there to heal the population. Shortly after Naruto had to go on a mission over there. Two years after this mission happened, the leader decided to become stronger by putting the meteor inside his chest. It led to a massive explosion that wiped out the entire village. The head of the Land of Bears declared the area dangerous based on the effect it created. The energy of it is still probably present so we will need to be careful. Tsunade-sama told me how to heal the side effects but the main problem won't be solved and it could quickly lead to our death if we are not cautious."

Sasuke stayed quiet after her explanation. She knew that he was thinking so she let him do so in peace. The situation was probably more dangerous than they initially imagined. Her mind started wandering while she looked at the trees. She trusted that he will come up with a plan that she will be happy to follow. In only four days of travelling together she already realised how much closer they were compared to when they had left.