A castle appears

------

Sakura opened her eyes and found herself alone in the tower. Sasuke was no where to be seen which confused her. She remembered him being by her side when she fell asleep. Did something happen with the new tower?

She stretched her sleepy and aching arms. Her body was starting to hate her because of the hard ground she had been sleeping on for days or even weeks now. She yawned while walking to the door and opened it. Her eyes took a second to adapt to the light but once they did, she spotted a dark haired man that she knew well.

"Sasuke!" she watched him turn his head. She couldn't see his facial expression from up there but she felt like something was wrong so she walked to him.

"You're awake."

"How long was I asleep for?"

"Two days."

"Two?! Why didn't you wake me?"

"You needed the sleep and I slept for a day as well."

She ran her hand through his hair like she used to do with the children in the clinic. "I'm proud of you, you got some sleep, finally!" he lifted his head slowly with a baffled expression on his face.

"Did you just congratulate me like you would congratulate a child?"

"Yes. If you start taking care of yourself like an adult I won't do it again." she winked at him and laughed. He shook his head in disbelief but she still saw the little smile on his face. "So, what's going on with this tower?"

"There is a series of coloured buttons on it. They are the shapes of the ones we found in each tower of this section."

"Does the colour match as well?"

"Yes. The square is green, the circle is blue, the triangle is red and the rectangle is yellow. Exactly like the towers in this section."

"So there is some sort of code with them?"

"That was my first guess. But what code?"

"What have you tried already?"

"The order of the towers we discovered. It didn't do anything. Now I was about to try the order of the numbers from smallest to highest."

"That would be the most logical option."

"Hn. Can you give me the order?"

"Yes. square, triangle, rectangle and circle."

She watched his fingers press on the last button. A noise came from the door. It wasn't loud but Sakura still jumped to it. "Stay here." she rolled her eyes at Sasuke's order but waited for him to go towards it. He stopped and picked up something. When he came back to her the tower started to crumble. She felt her body being lifted in the air and it landed softly away from the building. When she looked down she saw Sasuke's hand holding her.

"What did you do?!" she screamed at him.

"I picked up something that was behind the open door."

"Well... now the tower is destroyed."

"Maybe because our work with it is over. Look at this."

He handed her the piece of metal he was holding. It was rusty and didn't look like anything in particular. It seemed to be a broken piece of something that once existed.

"No offence but this is a piece of junk."

"No, look at these." he pointed at the oddly cut made on the outline of it. "It looks like it's part of a puzzle."