Please think about it

Thursday, 24th of December. Sarada is 9 months old so 6 months old in normal birth age.

"So how was your training today?"

"Good."

"Is Naruto still as good as during the war?"

"Yes."

"I'm surprised you two kept that up since the festival. I kind of thought that you'd back away and tell him to leave you alone." she chuckled.

"Why would I tell him to leave me alone? Naruto is my friend."

"Naruto is-" she frowned her eyebrows. It took her a minute before she started speaking again. "I think it's the first time that I've heard you call him your friend."

"I don't want him to get too confident."

"He knows that the two of you are friends, that's not the problem. I'm just surprised you said it out loud."

"Have you seen her?"

"Who?" she asked him with wonder.

"Suto."

"Not since the festival." her voice got dark all of a sudden. The name of Suto brought back a lot of bad memories.

"No one has seen her in eleven weeks?" he questioned her confused.

"No, no one has. I tried to get information by asking everyone. Apparently she left the village. She might be back to Tsuchigumo by now."

"Hn."

Sasuke looked over to his right as he put the food in his mouth. Sarada was making small noises that intrigued Sasuke every time he heard them. It wasn't bubbles anymore, it was her actual voice. As her looked at her, he saw the amount of saliva that was coming out of her mouth.

"Why is she drooling so much?"

"She is teething."

"So she will eat normal food soon?"

"Not anytime soon. Don't worry, you'll see her eat food for the first time."

A loud bang on the door made Sakura jump off her seat. Her head snapped towards it. Both of them ran to the entrance door. Sasuke pushed his wife behind his back so that he could protect her in case an enemy was behind the door. He opened it and found a worried Naruto staring at him.

"Good it's you! Sasuke we need to go now!"

"What?"

"The village, it's under attack!"

"What do you mean by "the village is under attack"?!" Sakura pushed his arm out of her way and stood by his side.

"Kakashi-sensei said that it was an entire group of them. They aren't wearing any headbands! Just like rogue ninjas!"

"LB..." it was only a whisper but Sasuke knew that they all heard him.

"But I thought that we got rid of them by blowing up the island?" Naruto shouted.

"I thought so too but now that I think of it, the abandoned city had also members of LB living there."

"The time when you were on mission away," started Sakura. "when you went to the Abandoned city, you were looking for their headquarter to infiltrate it but you didn't find them." she finished while looking at him.