Mission starts

Thursday, 19th of October.

Four days after leaving Konoha, they finally arrived to the Land of birds. They managed to get into the cave Sasuke used as a hideout the last time he was there. He was the one who guided them so far.

"This is ridiculous!" even if his voice was only a whisper, he screamed. Sasuke looked at the blonde irked by him.

"What again?" he asked.

"We are known as the two strongest Shinobi on this planet. We go up there, blow up the place and call it a day."

"You don't even realize how stupid this plan is, do you?"

"Shut up. We don't have time! Hinata is somewhere up there held captive."

"Yeah and if you blow up the place you might blow her up as well. Just start thinking, please. Besides, we don't even know if she is there or not. If we attack like this, we will send them the message that we are already here. They can end up hurting her."

"But-"

"No, you stay quiet. I can barely control my chakra Naruto, I won't be able to clean up your mess if you do something stupid. Now get it together."

"If Sakura was the one who-"

"I know what you are going to say. I also know that you would try to calm me down as well. Now," he took out some paper and a pencil from his pouch. "look at this." he drew a map of the island with the necessary locations on it. "That's where we are, the old village where I found the experiment is just up there. Last time, when I got to that village, it was empty so it is safe to assume that they don't live in there. There is a chance that Hinata is being kept there but she is most likely in the main village."

"So we separate into two teams. The first two go to the village to distract the people by making them travel there. While they are away, the second team goes to the village to search the place." Sasuke glanced at his wife with a smile. He was glad that she was here. They were so used to travel together that she knew exactly how he worked.

"Exactly. The first team has the time to search the place, especially if we send Sai there. As soon as you get there, release whatever animals you can to search the place so that even when you are back here, we can still have intel from inside the village."

"It could work. Who is coming with me?"

"I will be with Sakura. We will go to where the villagers live after you two get in that city."

"Wouldn't it be smarter to have you and me in the same team, Sasuke? Our chakra nature complement each other so we're more powerful."

"In normal times I would say yes but I have some problems with my chakra and Sakura is the only one who can land me some." and she is my wife. I want to keep an eye on her. He kept that to himself but he knew that they already knew about this.

"So Naruto and I will go first. I think it is better if we wait until it's dark out. My ink animals will merge with the shadows until they are nearly invisible."

"So we have six more hours until we attack."

"I need to get some sleep. Wake me up in an hour."

Sasuke watched the pink haired woman walk deeper into the cave. He frowned his eyebrows and, without a look for the two dumbfounded ninjas he was with, he stood up to follow her. He sat beside her. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, why?"

"You slept last night for the entire night and I struggled to wake you up. You took a nap just before we took the bird to fly here and you are tired again?"