I'm a child when I'm bored

Sunday 24th of December.

"Sakura where did you put my t-shirt when you took my drawing out?"

"Here!" he looked up and saw her wearing it. He let out a laugh.

"And what am I supposed to wear if you are wearing it?"

"I don't know... my top?"

"Sakura, you can have it tonight but just let me wear it now."

"Fine. Come and take it yourself, then."

"You were less annoying when you couldn't stand up."

She laughed and jumped on the bed. He approached her and stood waiting for her to take it off.

"I said that you have to take it off yourself if you want it."

"I am not getting you undressed."

"Why?"

"Sakura."

"Come on..."

He took the t-shirt and rolled it up. She helped him to take it off and laughed. "See that wasn't so hard."

"Hn. Let's go."

She jumped next to him, put on her top and they walked out. It was dark and the streets were lit up by little coloured lights. It gave an atmosphere ethereal and Sakura seemed to love it. She kept telling him to look at something every two meters. He loved seeing her like that especially because she had spent a long time being asleep and she had not been like herself in a long time now. The Sakura he knew was a ball of gentle and funny energy and he could see that side of her tonight. He guided her to the place that he wanted to bring her to. When she walked in her eyes grew big.

"The cakes are beautiful!"

"Which one do you want?"

"All of them! Hello, excuse me can I ask you something?"

Still holding onto him, she talked to the woman behind the counter. "Hello young lady, what can I help you with?"

"So I am craving something sweet but I can't eat much because of the baby in there. Is it possible to cut small pieces for me?"

"Are you pregnant? Congratulations! It's hard, isn't it? How many months are you in?"

"Beginning of the third. You have children?"

"Four. The first pregnancy is the hardest though, then it turns into a routine. I will cut smaller pieces for you. Which one do you fancy? We have all different types of flavour!"

"I really want some chocolate."

"I can advise you some chocolate and strawberry. It won't feel as heavy on your stomach."

"Sure, thank you very much."

"And for you sir?"

"I don't like sweet food."

"I am guessing he is the father. What a handsome couple you two make! Two very good looking people... I can predict that this child will be beautiful."

He wanted to thank the woman because without knowing it, she just helped Sakura gaining more confidence. He could feel her lighting up by his side. When she spoke her voice was brighter and happier.

"Oh thank you so much! I can't wait to see the little boy or girl we'll have."

The two women talked for a bit longer before Sasuke paid for everything and brought Sakura out. He knew exactly where he wanted to bring her.