Medical Ninjutsu

Thursday, 14th of September.

Sasuke did not know how it happened but he eventually fell asleep on the bed beside her. What got him very confused was how she ended up on him during the night. He remembered that she had fallen asleep hugging his arm, which was very uncomfortable, but he did not remember her moving against him. He definitely did not remember how her hand ended up on his face nor how her head found its way against his neck. All he knew was that he was stuck in a bed with her now and he didn't know if he was enjoying it. He was feeling good, that was not deniable but he was feeling nervous as well. Sakura's breath hitting his neck was making him feel a lot of things and he didn't understand a single of them.

The events from last night flooded back to his brain. He remembered the show, the bar and how Sakura ended up drinking and making friend with Kotaka's future wife. He had to admit that he was feeling sorry for her. Kotaka was a complete idiot, not only because he was trying his hardest with Sakura, but also because he didn't have much respect for anyone. On the other hand, she appeared to be a nice person and the idea of getting her out of this village to bring her to Konoha jumped in his mind. Sakura seemed to like her and he wanted Sakura to be surrounded by people she liked.

He remembered their conversation. As soon as Sakura had started to whisper, he had a feeling that it was about Kotaka but this feeling faded away in a second when she had started to shout all these things about him. It certainly made him feel extremely uncomfortable. He felt embarrassed, not because she felt this way about him but more because of how she said it. A part of him also felt happy considering the fact that Kotaka did not miss a single word of it and that even his future wife complimented Sasuke made him laugh. He did not care much about the man but he loved winning against him and he considered that as a win, even if it was totally petty.

He recalled dragging Sakura out of the pub, once again it wasn't because he was embarrassed of her, but more because he was feeling uncomfortable with the compliments and her conversation with Suto was moving to very intimate topics about their relationship that he wanted to keep secret. He knew that she would eventually say these things to Ino or Hinata, maybe even Naruto but the thought wasn't affecting him as much because he wouldn't be around to hear them.

What he had said to her was haunting him. It had slipped out of his mouth out of the blue which he felt very embarrassed about. She had been drunk and funny but when he was trying to get her to bed he was very focused on his task. Unfortunately he was so focused on helping her that he didn't stop himself from saying what he had said.

She was under the effect of the alcohol and all she did was speak about him and how much she loved him. It was very futile but even the fact that she found him good looking felt good to him especially since he thought the same about her. He knew that he felt the same way as her as well but the fact that it came out of nowhere and that he declared it while she was drunk was bothering him. He was mad at himself because he was not ready to say it out loud , he had an entire plan figured out but now it was completely destroyed. He had to rethink of everything and plan something new. He did hope that she was too drunk to remember this, but he knew that it was only a wish. Yes she had been drunk but she wasn't drunk to the point of forgetting things.

He felt some movement and her arm moved around his neck. She was hugging him in her sleep. He couldn't understand why but he felt so peaceful. He had heard stories about love being intense or violent but he didn't feel any of these things. He simply felt at peace and bright on the inside which was a very odd feeling. Sure he was very often thinking about her but it wasn't an obsession or anything. It was pure and it made him happy. Every time she was close to him, he felt calm and when she wasn't, he felt uneasy. He really enjoyed spending time with her and weirdly he felt like he could do that for the rest of his life.