Until we meet again (soft lemon)

!!! WARNING !!! You know how it works! This is a chapter that contains a lemon. If you're uncomfortable with it you can skip it, it won't impact the story at all. This is just a little something before the epilogue.

Two years after the last chapter. Sasuke has been gone for four years now. Friday, 5th of June. 

Sakura was packing the herbs that she had bought earlier today. Tomorrow she will need to travel back to Konoha but before that she will have one more restful night away from her responsibilities. The older she was getting, the more she was craving these moments alone. She was glad that her parents were so helpful with Sarada. 

Sadly since Naruto became Hokage, her daughter didn't get to spend any more time with him or with Hinata. She was seeing Boruto at the Academy but her new close friend was Choji's daughter. 

The kunoichi laughed remembering how she used to be when she was Sarada's age. She wanted to hang out with girls more than boys so she could understand why her daughter was looking for a girl friend. She put her bag down and walked to the bathroom to take a shower before getting into bed. It was easy enough but she just wanted to order food to the bedroom and watch a movie or something. 

She stepped into the shower, her brain shivering as her feet touched the chilled cream floor. Her mind was busy thinking about one thousands things and even the water hitting her skin wasn't helping. She decided to wash her extremely short hair. This hairstyle was more practical than the other one and even though she knew that Sasuke liked her long hair better, she still decided to cut it two years ago. Her skin was starting to wrinkle when she turned of the water and stepped out of the shower. She took a second to look at herself in the mirror and wondered if she should start using her seal to make herself appear younger. Traces of her age were starting to show on her face. Little crevasses mapping the story of her life were giving her an adult look that she didn't know if she liked. Sakura shook her head thinking that it would be a waste of chakra to do so. Instead of that she simply towel dried her hair and put on some night clothes. Once she was dressed her eyes landed on a t-shirt that she knew all too well. It had be worn over and over again over these past four years and, with a smile, she removed her top and put it on. The colour and the crest at the back reminded her of when he wore it. Her arms wrapped around her body and she looked at the floor feeling nostalgic. This was one of the last thing she had to feel connected to him and it was getting harder every day. She was missing him but she had gotten so used to the pain of not having him around that her mind kind of became numb to it. She loved him so much that thinking of him was killing her so instead her mind had created a small drawer where it put all of her memories of them. They were locked away so that she could focus on her life. 

She opened the door and walked straight to the window to close it. It was cold at night in this side of the continent and sleeping with the window open will give her a sore throat. As her head and arms leaned out of the window to close it, an arm wrapped around her waist. Her breath got stuck in her throat and her mind paused for a minute. She could recognise the hold on her and the drawer suddenly opened and all the memories invaded her brain until she felt dizzy. She looked down and saw the arm that was holding her. The clothes were different but she could recognise the hand. 

"Sasuke?" she whispered afraid of the answer. 

"Hn."

She didn't know how to react. She didn't know if she was supposed to be happy, sad, angry or ecstatic and so she decided to stay quiet. He did the same and for a few minutes all they did was acclimate to each other's presence and remembering their energy. She could smell the forest from his clothes and the tears filled her eyes. No one smelled like that, only him and a bubble bursted in her chest. She pressed her lips together and turned around to face him. Her eyes were closed, just as if she was afraid to open them and see him.