Be quiet (Strong lemon)

(Warning. So you guys this is a very hard lemon. If you don't like lemons, don't read it wont impact the story. I think sasuke is a bit out of character but fuck it I enjoy this version of him so much. Just keep that in mind when you read the chapter. He is very dominant. )

Tuesday, 5th of February.

Sakura walked down the streets of Konoha constantly tugging on the hem on the hem of Sasuke's t-shirt. It was too big for her and she felt like everyone was staring at her for wearing it. She was giddy at the thought of going with him on a date, especially in that restaurant. That's where they went a long time ago on a first non official date and she felt like smiling when she realised how much had changed since then.

Over the last year, in her dreams, he was home and happy. Every morning she woke up realising that it was only her imagination and that the reality was that he was away. She was glad that he was back. She had been craving him so much since he had left, she had been craving his touch, his lips, how his hand cupped her cheek perfectly and his warmth when she was feeling cold. She loved him so much and being away from him was an absolute torture. Maybe this will be the time when they will kiss and re-discover each other's body.

She spotted his silhouette from where she was. His back was facing her and she approached quietly while concealing her chakra. She wanted to scare him. When she was close enough, she jumped on his back and kissed his cheek.

"Sakura." his voice sounded like he was panicking.

"We're in public, I know." she kissed him on the cheek again and let go of him. "Were you waiting long?"

"No. I just got here. Let's go in."

To everyone, his tone was probably cold and annoyed but she knew that he was blushing and felt flustered from the affection she showed him publicly. She laughed it off and followed him in. They walked to a table silently. It was one hidden from everyone at the back of the restaurant. He sat in front of her but she wasn't satisfied with that. With a smile for him, she moved and sat next to him on the bench.

"I want to be next you." she said while shrugging her shoulders to respond to his confused look.

"In-"

"In public, I know. No one can see us from there." she touched his nose with her finger with a laugh. "Besides, I won't do anything that will make you uncomfortable."

They were facing the wall and the rest of the restaurant was behind them.

"What do you want to eat?"

She wanted to reply "you" just to see the reaction that she will get but she realised that he would probably get a heart attack. She had all night to mess with him, there was no point in doing it now.

She replied to him after looking at the menu. While waiting for the food to arrive, she put an elbow on the table and put her chin in the palm of her hand. Her face was facing Sasuke and he seemed uncomfortable.

"Do you really have to be this close when you stare at me."

"I do. I haven't seen you in a year, let me look at you." she was doing this on purpose. She wanted to make him a little uncomfortable. He was moving on his seat and kept turning his head away from her. She could almost see the wave of happiness on his face when the food arrived. Sakura laughed and looked at her plate.

"So tell me, how was your day with Sarada?"

"Good."

"She is a lot more grown up, don't you think?"