Do we have a plan?

Wednesday, 22nd of July.

The man opened the cell and walked inside. His eyes landed on a still asleep pink haired kunoichi. Her hands were handcuffed with handcuffs that suppress chakra and her mouth was covered by a piece of fabric just in case she decided to scream. He kicked her stomach to wake her up.

"Enough sleep, we need you in shape for the arrival of your husband."

Based on the spies scattered around the Abandoned city, Sasuke Uchiha had left his base camp a few hours ago and he should have found the note by now. The men also reported that he received a letter and sent one to Konoha. The spies in the village couldn't get information on what the Hokage knew so far and it could be problematic. Capturing Sasuke was doable, especially sine they had his wife, but dealing with Naruto Uzumaki or any other Konoha ninja wasn't going to be possible. If they were lucky enough Sasuke will get here first.

The woman was still not waking up so he kicked her harder this time. "I said wake up. Don't make me beat you up."

He heard a noise coming from her and he saw her struggling to sit. He helped her by grabbing her arm and yanked her up. She was standing in front of him trying to find her balance. If her eyes had the power to kill him he would've been dead by now.

"I have a couple of questions for you. I'll remove the fabric off your mouth but if you scream, you get punched. Am I clear?"

He saw her eyes squinting and he laughed at that. She couldn't hurt him anyway. He pushed her on a chair that was in the room and after tying her legs to it, he removed the fabric covering her mouth.

"You're a dead man." she spat angrily.

"Hey now, you're not in a position to threaten me. Like I said, I have some questions. How much chakra does Sasuke have now? I heard that he had some trouble managing it these past months."

"Enough to kill you."

"Still threatening me?" he punched her and her head flew to the side. She spat some blood on the floor. "Like I said, I have some questions and if you don't answer, you get hurt." he smirked and tilted his head to the side. "Or maybe you would like me to punch your daughter in front of you? Will that make you speak?"

Her face transformed and went from anger to worried. "My daughter?"

"That's right. We also have her. Will I go and get her?"

He turned his back to her to exit the cell before she screamed.

"Fine! I will speak. Just don't hurt her."

Exactly what he had predicted.

--------------------------------

Sasuke stopped in front of the dead body. Judging by the stiffness of it, it had been killed a day ago. That meant that Sakura had been kidnapped a day ago. He kneeled down and flipped the body to see the front of it. He recognised one of the Anbu mask that he saw the day that Sakura left. He clenched his teeth angrily and took out a letter and a pencil. He wrote what he discovered to Kakashi and sent his hawk away. He stood up and turned around when his eyes landed on a folded piece of paper. He picked it up and opened it hoping that it was a note from Sakura.

"Sasuke, if you are the one reading this letter, then I have a message for you.

We have Sakura Uchiha so let's play a little game, shall we? I left things that belong to her around the place. They will lead you to her. Don't bother using a dog or a sensory type ninja, we hid her in a place that conceals chakra signature and smell. The only way for you to find her is to follow what I left behind.