Back to Tsuchigumo

Sunday, 10th of September.

"Sakura, Ino, thank you again for coming. The village really appreciates what you did for us. You are welcome here at any time."

"Thank you for inviting us, Lord Kazekage. Thank you for believing in our idea. Hopefully this will make a difference in the world."

"It already has and please call me Gaara. Without you my brother would not be alive today and I would not be here either. Konoha is a true ally to Suna. Please pay my respects to Naruto when you see him."

"We will."

"I also just got an hawk from the Hokage. Sakura you are asked to go to Tsuchigumo."

"Why?"

"Apparently the medics Konoha sent are not good enough for the head of their hospital."

"Of course they aren't." her sarcastic tone surprised everyone. "I will head there. Does Ino have to come as well?"

"No, Ino Yamanaka is needed in the village."

"Oh don't tell me I have to deal with Kotaka alone." her whisper was heard by all but she didn't care.

Ino slapped her shoulder. "The Kotaka! I can't believe that Kakashi is making me go back to Konoha when I could've seen that man."

"Ino, be quiet. Excuse her Gaara."

"It's alright. I will send a team of ninja to accompany you as well as your Anbu team."

"Oh, it's not necessary, thank you though. We can take care of ourselves."

"The roads are dangerous lately."

Her mind automatically went to Sasuke. Did he find something that she wasn't aware of?

The two talked with the Kazekage a bit longer before leaving to pack their bags. The journey to Tsuchigumo was a five days walk but luckily Gaara had offered to travel by ship. It was going to take only one day to cross the passage and arrive in the Land of Fire. Tsuchigumo was only one day away from there.

Sakura was exited, she had never seen the sea and apparently the Land of the Wind was known for its dangerous cliffs. The most famous ones were the ones at the Sand Peninsula. Apparently people from all over the world visited them every year. It was said that they were extremely high and the wind was so strong that if you stood too close to the edge you would fall into the sea. She always dreamt of seeing the ocean, being on a quiet beach while looking at the sunset but that would be for another time. For now she would have to be satisfied with the cliffs.

Her mind wandered to Sasuke. It had been eleven days since they had their talk and left on his little journey. Eleven days of travel and wander. Where are you now?

-------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 12th of September

Sasuke looked at the surgery table. It was the one that Obito had used to put Itachi's eyes into Sasuke's. His hand touched his right lid.

The previous day, he was walking in the Land of Earth and he had a sudden feeling. He remembered the hideout Obito had used before the war. It was located in the Mountains and Graveyard area. There was always something off about this place. First it was filled with skeletons of giant animals that never existed, a lab and other things that should not be there. Sasuke could also feel this chakra... the same that he had felt when he resided here for a short period of time. There was something related to Kaguya here and he was sure of it.