First night on mission (Lemon)

(Warning! Sexual content ahead. If you're uncomfortable with it, you can skip the chapter. It won't impact the story at all.)

Wednesday, 25th of October.

Sasuke pushed her inside a tower and closed the door behind him.

"Get some sleep."

"Can you... come close to me...?" she seemed so hesitant that it broke his heart. She was his wife, he didn't want her to feel hesitant with him. Maybe it was his own fault.

He sat down next to her and she leaned in to rest her head on his shoulder. "Do you feel fine?"

"I'm fine, Sasuke. I just wanted to be close to you, that's all."

"Hn." it felt like everything he had learned over these past months when it came to her had vanished and he was back to where he started. The fact that she had a baby inside of her made him extremely conscious of how careful he had to be when he touched her. She was carrying an extremely fragile life.

Her arms wrapped around his waist. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Why are you so... distant?"

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Did I do something wrong? Are you having second thoughts about the baby?"

"No." he tried to compose himself by taking a deep breath. Out of instinct, he wrapped his arm around her and caressed her shoulder.

"There is my husband."

He felt her smile against his neck as she trailed it with soft kisses. She was barely doing anything but his body was instinctively reacting to it. He moved his head away from her. "Sakura..."

"Hn?" she didn't stop. He could feel her mouth going down to his chest just where the collar of his shirt started. His eyes rolled slightly.

"Stop that."

"No." her hand gripped his face and pulled it closer to her mouth. Her lips crashed against his cheek, his jawline, the corner of his lips... Sasuke, slowly starting to loose his self control, turned his head so she could could access his lips more easily. She didn't but her finger brushed them. The touch of her fingertips on his lips aroused him. He still had no idea how a woman could have this effect on him.

Sakura moved her legs on his lap and, without removing her lips from his face, she sat on him. There was no doubt that she could feel the beginning of his arousal. The touch made him even grow bigger as his self control vanished until there was nothing left but lust. Her lips finally moved on his and he gladly accepted that by releasing a quiet moan. Sakura smiled and started to move her hips on him. He growled in satisfaction. The movements were sending electricity through his entire body and he could feel his breath getting regular. He couldn't tell if it was because of their long kiss or because of her movements on him but he didn't care.

Clouded by lust, he moved his lips to her ear and bit her earlobe. He heard her breath becoming louder and he smiled as his tongue travelled on her ear. For the first time, he was truly experimenting. Her reaction made him realise that he was doing it right. She threw her head at the back to give him more space to explore which he gladly did, his arousal feeding of her quiet noises. He wanted her louder, much louder. He moved back to her ear and whispered. "There is no one here, you don't have to be quiet."

With another lick, he moved back to her neck. He played with her sensitive skin by biting and sucking on it. Sakura was moaning at this point and her movements got faster, grinding his erection until he nearly lost control of his lust. He looked at her neck and saw the marks he had already left. With a smile, he moved back to all of them and licked them. Mine, she is mine. His head travelled down to her chest. She was still fully dressed so he decided to tease her by playing with her breasts. Sakura's moan turned into a small cry.