A final goodbye

!!! Warning !!! Lemon (soft)

Wednesday, 31st of March.

"So Sarada is in bed, she wants you to read her a story."

Sasuke looked up from his book and rose an eyebrow.

"Me?"

"Yes... she knows that you are leaving tomorrow."

He nodded and walked to his daughter's bedroom. She was sitting in her bed and laughed when she saw him coming in.

"Dada! Read me a sto'y!"

"Yes, what do you want me to read?"

She picked up a book from her bedside table and handed it to him.

"Mama stopped he'e yesterday." she pointed at a piece of paper sticking out from between the pages.

"Hn."

He started to read the lines and continued until the end of the chapter appeared. He closed his book and realized that Sarada wasn't asleep yet.

"Dada?"

"Hn?"

"Why you leaving'?"

"Because I have to work."

"When a'e you coming back?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "As soon as possible." It wasn't a lie, as soon as he could come back home, he would.

"We will wait!" she threw her arms towards him and he leaned in so that she could hug him. She hugged him as tight as she could. "I love you dada!"

Sasuke swallowed his saliva. "I love you." he whispered so that only she could hear it.

"Dada?"

"Hn?"

"When you come back we can be together!"

"Yes." he thought at how much different she will be. "Maybe you will be at the Academy and I will be training you."

"Training me?"

"Hn." he smiled. "Go to bed."

His daughter nodded and let go of him after kissing his cheek. She settled in her bed and he waited until she fell asleep.

When he got bak to the living room sakura was sitting on the sofa trying to use her phone. He coughed a little and she turned around.

"Oh Sasuke! You know... I thought that maybe, when they install whatever they need to be able to use phones throughout the continent, you could get one so that we can contact each other..."

Sasuke let out a sight. "I like letters better."

"But you've never tried it!"

"Judging by how you are twisting it in your hands, you haven't either."

"That's because Ino needs to teach me."

"Hn. I want to go to bed."

"Oh... sorry I..."

"Are you alright?" he asked confused by her voice. She sounded completely lost.

"I'm ok... I just wanted to spend some time with you alone..."

"I planned on you wanting to be close to me but the sofa is not comfortable."

Her face lit up. "So you want to spend some time with me too?"

His answer was a smirk but he knew that she understood what he meant. Of course he wanted to spend some time with her. He heard her footsteps following him to the bedroom and by the time she got there, he had removed his t-shirt. He wanted to laugh at how similar the situation was to when they had their first time after the wedding. Him standing half naked and her eating his body with her eyes. He squinted his eyes and lay down in the bed above the blanket knowing very well that she was going to cuddle him and that he will too warm if the blanket was on top of them. After a few seconds he felt her thin body against him. No one talked and all that they could hear was each other's breath.