Then Don't (Lemon version)

WARNING! Mature content (Sexual and very detailed) if you don't feel comfortable reading it you can skip to the next chapter. It is the same chapter minus the sexual content.

Sunday, 24th of September, 1:26 am.

"I will sleep in the living room, you can have the bed."

"But you said that we will sleep in the same bed once we are married..." she pouted like a little child feeling desperate for his touch. He looked at her and walked to the bed.

"Your choice." he sat down on the edge of the bed. Sakura wondered what he meant by "your choice". Did he just give her the option to back away and avoid any for of intimate contact and she refused it?

Her entire body shivered at the thought of spending an entire night in the same bed as him. She tried to avoid thinking about him possibly touching her. He turned his head to her.

"What is Ino's gift?"

Sakura blushed instantly. "No-nothing. Just girl things."

"Hn... but-"

"Nothing!"

"Why did she make a big deal of it then?"

"You know Ino... always over reacting!" Sakura tried to avoid the subject but her voice made the fact that she was hiding something obvious. "Do you know when they will bring our bags with our clothes here?"

"Ino told me that she will bring them tomorrow."

A wave of coldness took over her entire body. "I'm gonna kill her..." her voice was a murmur but she knew that Sasuke had heard her. His eyes questioned her but before he could formulate a sentence, she ran to the bathroom. She locked herself up in the room and scanned the room. There was no way she was sleeping in her underwear and the kimono definitely wasn't the most comfortable night outfit.

Her eyes stopped on two robes. She rushed to one and grabbed it in her hands. It was big enough to fully wrap around her body and the length would cover most of her thighs. Hopefully it would cover the garters as well. The fabric was extremely thin but Sakura didn't mind. At least she didn't have to show him the mess that was happening under her wedding outfit. She got changed quickly but couldn't find the strength to leave the bathroom. She sat on the floor and quietly broke down. She never thought that she would be so nervous. All that she had to do was to tell him that she didn't feel comfortable doing it. She knew that he would understand but she felt stupid for thinking this way. She even hated herself for it. She wanted a family and that was a mandatory passage to get pregnant.

She probably had stayed like this for longer than she thought because she heard a knock on the door. "Sakura, are you alright?" she noticed the note of worry in his voice. She didn't want him to see her like this, she really didn't. She didn't want their first night together as a married couple to be like this but she couldn't control her emotions and the tears were pouring out of her eyes. Maybe she simply needed to talk to him.

Her hand moved to the lock and while sitting on the floor, she unlocked it. Sasuke opened it but stayed outside. "Can I come in?"

"Mh." she stretched her legs out and put her hands on her lap. She stared at them and saw his silhouette move in the room. He sat next to her on the floor.

"Why are you crying?"

"I can't say."

"Did I do something?"

"No. No, it's just me. Why did you come here?"

"I heard you cry." Well maybe she hadn't been as quiet as she initially thought. She didn't know what to say to him so she stayed silent. They sat like this for a very long time before he started speaking. "Do you want to talk about it?"