I'm back (Lemon)

(Warning! Sexual content. This chapter isn't important to the story so if you don't feel like it, don't read it. It won't impact your understanding of the story. The first part has no lemon but it starts when they get into bed.)

Friday, 30th of October.

Sakura was walking back home carrying more bags than she had when she left. She had bought a lot of cute little things for her daughter and her husband. She was all giddy when she thought about the two of them being home. She could already picture Sasuke trying his best to understand whatever Sarada was trying to say and her daughter screaming and laughing at her dad with her little hands shaking in the air. She couldn't wait to see them and she couldn't wait to be able to hug Sasuke and tell him everything about her holidays.

She stopped in front of the entrance door and quietly opened it. She wanted to surprise him so she tip toed inside the room and listened to see if she could hear any noises. She finally heard something coming from the living room. She walked there and dropped the bags on the ground and listened to her husband's voice.

"I understand what you mean but I completely disagree with you."

Sakura leaned against the door frame and watched their backs as Sarada answered incoherently. Sasuke laughed and put his hand on her head.

"Like I said, let's agree to disagree. But we can both agree that this is a good book."

Her daughter climbed on him and passed her little arms around his neck. "Dada!"

Sakura smiled at the scene when Sarada suddenly turned around and saw her. "Mama!" she screamed.

"Yes mom is supposed to arrive soon."

"Mama!" she jumped on Sasuke's lap while pointing at her. He turned around and his eyes met hers.

"I'm back." she said with a smile.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!"

Sakura laughed and walked to the sofa to hold her daughter. The little girl happily screamed and kissed her cheek. "You seem in a good mood. Did you two have fun?"

"Yes!" she smiled and buried her face in Sakura's neck. She caressed her back lovingly while she walked to the sofa to sit next to Sasuke.

"Welcome back."

"Thank you. How did go?"

"Fine."

"Dada." Sarada moved away from her neck and tried to get to Sasuke. She laughed.

"Well that's it, she loves you more than me. I knew that it was going to happen."

She looked at him as he shook his head and welcomed Sarada in his arm. Sakura caressed his face gently and he glanced at her. She knew how uncomfortable he felt every time she was doing things like that.

"She doesn't love me more than you."

"I missed you." she said before he gave her small smile and lay down on the sofa, Sarada on his belly. She took his head and lifted it to rest it on her lap. "Need some rest?"

He nodded and closed his eyes. Sakura played with his hair and watched the two of them fall asleep. Sarada was fully laying on him on her belly, her little hands dangling by his sides. She smiled and picked up the book that he was reading when she arrived. She opened it with one hand and caressed his head with the other.

She had already read a hundred pages when her daughter woke up and started to move. Her little head lifted up and looked at Sakura. She looked at her daughter and put a finger in front of her mouth to tell her to be quiet but she knew that it wouldn't work for long. Soon enough Sasuke felt the movement on his body and he woke up from his nap. She kissed his forehead and thought about how amazing it was that sometimes he let himself be this vulnerable in front of her. Even though they were married, moments like this were rare. She knew that he would soon be back to being a little bit more closed off so she put down the book and gently moved his head so that she could stand.