A new treatment

Friday, 15th of December.

Sasuke finished the letter to Kakashi and sent the hawk away. He turned back to Sakura who was still asleep on the bed. They were in the Land of Hot Waters, the land where they got married. This place was known for its hot springs and Sasuke thought that it would be good for Sakura to come here and relax for a few days even a week or two.

They had arrived two nights ago and she had slept for the whole time. Every time he tried to wake her up, he was hearing an extremely tired voice and he could see that she could barely keep her eyes open. When he asked her if this was normal, she told him that it was because she couldn't feed herself properly. He was getting worried. Yes she was eating but barely and definitely not enough.

He approached her and kneeled beside the bed. His hand moved a strand of hair away from her face. She was asleep and he felt guilty for waking her up.

"Sakura." his voice was a quiet whisper but he knew that she heard him. She moved in her sleep and opened her eyes. "I am going to go get a doctor so they can inject you food."

"I'm fine."

"No, you are not. Don't worry we can stay here for as long as you need, or we can go anywhere you want but you are getting an IV drip."

"I'm fi-" her eyes closed again and he knew that he lost her for at least the next few hours.

He stood up and prepared himself to go. He wandered in the city trying to find a hospital. The place was beautiful. You could see the steam from the hot springs rising above the roofs and everyone was very relaxed. Even Sasuke was feeling calm if he was not thinking about Sakura. The atmosphere of the place was definitely helping.

His mind thought of Naruto. Was he alright? Did he manage to get Hinata back?

He was still worried about Sakura being taken away, especially now that she was weak. He had summoned a few snakes before leaving her alone to guard the bedroom. These snakes were specialised in paralysis and could paralyse an enemy only by the sound they made. Hopefully this will be enough for now.

Sasuke finally found the hospital. He walked in and went straight to the receptionist. The woman tapped on her keyboard for a few second before she lifted her head up.

"Can I do something for you?"

She oddly reminded him of Karin except that her hair was brown instead of red but she had the same annoying voice.

"I need a nurse to come with me somewhere."

"May I know why you would need something like this?"

"My wife, Sakura Uchiha-" he rolled his eyes. No one was going to know her like that. "Sakura Haruno is in bed very sick. She can take care of herself but I just need a nurse to do an injection that can feed her."

"Sakura-sama? Tsunade-sama student?"

"Yes, herself. Can you do it or not?"

"Can she not heal herself?"

"I'd rather talk about this to a doctor or a nurse. Get me someone."

"Very well." her fingers dialed a number and she brought the phone to her ear. "Hi, yes can you send someone to the reception desk? Sasuke Uchiha is here and needs a nurse for Sakura Haruno, now named Sakura Uchiha... apparently."

He clenched his jaws. His wife was in a bad state and these people were trying to gossip about his relationship. Without a word for her, he looked at the room and waited. Soon after a young woman appeared in front of him with a big smile on her face.