I will love you, always

Wednesday, 28th of October. Sarada is one year and seven months old.

"So I made a list of four different breakfasts recipes, four different lunches and four different dinners that you can cook for Sarada. Make sure you respect all of the ingredients, it's very very important. Her bedtime and activities schedule is on the wall in the living room. If it says playtime with Boruto it means play time with Boruto. It's important that she socialises with other children. Please don't let her out of your sight for too long, don't leave her alone in the kitchen, don't let her go near a window, don't let her pet animals, don't-"

She was running around the place moving her bags to the door, then coming back to him, to the kitchen and back to him. It was starting to make him dizzy. He touched her arm to calm her down. "Sakura, I have been living with the two of you for three months now. I know how to mind her."

"Just promise me that if something is happening you will ask Hinata. Don't put your pride before our daughter."

"When have I ever done that?"

"You haven't, I'm just asking you not to start doing it."

"Just go and enjoy your time with Ino. Sarada is safe here."

"I'll be back in two days. I'm not far and if you want me back early, just send a letter to the address I gave you."

"Everything will be fine. Go now or you will be late."

She landed a small kiss on his lips and left the house in a hurry. He watched the door for a minute after she was gone. Two days, it was only for two days.

"Dada!" he felt a tug on his shirt."Mama?" He looked down and he saw Sarada trying to reach her arms to him. He smiled and picked her up. After placing her on his right hip, he looked at her and laughed at her little round face. Her cheeks were red from all the running that she had done this morning.

"It seems like it will only be the two of us for the next two days. Remember what we did when you were younger and I had to give you food?" she shook her head. "Team work. That's what we did. We did some team work. You understand?" she shook her head again and he laughed. "It's not important. What do you want to do?"

"Park!"

"Do you know how to go there?"

"Yes!"

"Well put some clothes on you then."

It was early enough and if he was lucky, the place would be empty. He dressed her up and carried her out of the house but after a second she started to move in his arm and he understood that she wanted to walk. He put her down.

"Can you show me where the park is?" his daughter nodded and pointed to their left. He followed her indications and quickly arrived at the park. There was two swings and a slide. Sarada started to scream as she looked at him jumping up and down pointing at the swing. Sasuke nodded and she took off running.

A father was already playing with his kid, pushing him as the little boy laughed. The man nodded at Sasuke and before paying attention to his kid again. The Uchiha sighed. He already hated the fact that someone else was here. He saw his daughter climb on the other swing and she shouted at him.

"Dada, push."

Push? She pointed at the man pushing his child and clenched his teeth. A part of him begged that no one he knew was going to walk around here while he was pushing her.

He secretly stared at the other father and copied his every moves. He was more gentle with his daughter because she was younger but other than that he was simply copying and acting like he knew what he was doing. Sarada's laugh made him understand that he wasn't doing too bad which was reassuring. After a few minutes, he let go of his tension and he acted more natural.