I love you (Lemon)

!!! Trigger warning !!! Mature content (sex scene) in this chapter. It is very detailed, soft sex but detailed. This chapter isn't affecting the story in any ways so if you feel uncomfortable with scenes like this you don't have to read it, it won't impact your understanding of the story. For those of you who want to read it, enjoy it x

Tuesday, 7th of January. Week 15.

"Breakfast!" Sasuke let go of Sakura's hand a walked to the door to open it discreetly. The inn's keeper was standing behind it, holding a plate full of food, with a big smile on his face. "Morning, can I give this to you?" he nodded and took it off his hands. "Also a bird arrived for you earlier on. I put the letter under the plate. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, thank you."

"Very well then! Have a Wonderfull day!"

After trying to smile at him, Sasuke closed the door and moved back to the bed. He put the food down and poked Sakura's forehead gently. Her lids half opened and she grumbled.

"Are you hungry or do you want to sleep more?"

"Sleep." she rolled over and turned her back to him. He chuckled and put the food on the floor. He grabbed the letter and opened it. It was from Kakashi.

"Sasuke,

I have received the scroll. Thank you. I have nothing to update you on. The deciphering team started working on it yesterday. Hinata is well and the baby is safe. Naruto wanted to pass on a message so there it is. I hope that everything is going well for you and Sakura. Hopefully we will see you soon.

Heeeeey, Sasuke! It's Naruto! How's everything? I haven't seen you in forever. Anyway so we rescued Hinata. She's fine and all. Now I don't leave her alone just in case. I heard that you kidnapped Sakura and you're not planning on bringing her back soon. I tried to interrogate everyone but no one seems to know what's up... so what's going on? Kakashi told me that you asked him to put the mission aside until June or something but why? Anyway, write me every once in a while so I know that you're still alive. Say hi to Sakura-chan for me!"

Sasuke shook his head in fake despair. Of course Naruto wouldn't leave him alone. He had no intentions of telling anyone about Sakura's pregnancy. Tsunade knew and it was too much already. He wrote a short answer that talked about vacations for her mental health and walked back to the reception so he could send the hawk. By the time he got back, Sakura was awake. She welcomed him back with her usual beautiful smile.

"Morning!"

"Morning. There is food if you are hungry."

"Oh, where?"

"On the floor. I'm going for a shower."

"Can I come with you...?"

Her voice got so quiet that he didn't hear what she had just said to him.

"Hn?"

"Nothing, nothing!" she waved her hands but her face seemed so panicked that he got worried.

"Why are you reacting like this?"

"Nothing! My question was stupid, that's all. I'll see you later."

He shrugged his shoulders and locked himself in the bathroom. His shower was longer than usual. When he was finished he got out and herd a shy knock on the door. He opened it and found an even more shy Sakura behind it.

"Can I... can I come in?"

He moved out of the way and closed the door behind her. His towel was lazily hanging on his hips.