Ten weeks

Tuesday, 21st of July. Sasuke has been gone for 10 weeks. Sarada is 18 weeks old so 3 weeks old if she was born at the right date.

"Thanks so much for keeping Sarada!"

"Ah don't worry about it, Sakura! I love your little baby. She is so, so, so cute. Come in and sit for a bit."

Sakura entered the room with a smile for her best friend. Ino had been a great help since Sasuke had left the village. Kakashi-sensei had donated her a house as a wedding gift and a welcome back gift. She still had to pay her bills so she needed to work at the hospital at least three times a week. When Sakura panicked over who was going to take care of her daughter, Ino and Tsunade jumped in to help. They got into a routine where Sarada was staying with Tsunade one a week, with Ino once a week and her grand parents for the last day. So far it seemed to be working.

Tsunade loved her so much that she was already acting like her grandmother although she made it clear that she wouldn't let Sarada call her like that. Apparently Naruto calling her granny Tsunade was already enough for her.

Sakura sat at the table in front of her friend. "So, how is everything?"

"Harder than I expected."

"Well... you're not getting any help so it makes sense."

"Ino, we've already talked about it. He doesn't have a choice."

"He promised that he would write and he did once only."

"If he is stuck in a dimension, it makes sense. Maybe where he is only a week has passed."

"He is back in our world. He sent a letter to Kakashi. Your relationship is messed up."

"I know that it seems like it from the outside but we have an agreement me and him. If he didn't send me anything, it's because he couldn't. That's all."

"Yeah, yeah but still."

"By the way, why was Sai sent out of the village?"

"Sasuke sent a letter to Kakashi. I don't know what was on it... Sai couldn't tell me but all he said was that Sasuke needed his help."

"Weird that Sasuke would ask for Sai's help... He doesn't really like him..."

"I thought the exact same. Ah sure, we'll know more when one of them comes back."

"I guess... how's Hinata? I didn't take the time to go and see her at all lately."

"She's fine. Boruto's fine. Apparently he is very difficult but... I mean naruto is his dad so what did they expect!"

The two friends laughed. Everyone loved Naruto but everyone also knew that he could be a bit difficult sometimes.

"He did calm down since he became a dad." Sakura added.

"He did but he still has more energy than the entire village put together."

"That's what saved us back during the war. To this day, I'm still convinced that his stamina allowed him to keep going."

"It's crazy to think of it though... he used to be that idiot who couldn't even do one jutsu and suddenly he saved us from Pain, saved us from that Akatsuki guy and saved the world. He surpassed everyone, even the older generations."

"Today his only equal on this planet is Sasuke..."

"The last in class caught up to the first of the class. It's crazy to think of it."