I'm happy that you are here with me

Wednesday, 23rd of August.

Sasuke looked at the village of Suna. He had spent two nights in a little cave waiting for the day the clinic will open. From where he was he could see the decorations, the people and the musicians playing in the city. He had sent a hawk to the Kazekage saying that he was going to spend two nights nearby just to rest before his journey. During these two days he had a visit from two Suna ninjas probably just checking on him.

He looked at the crowd amassed in front of a big building. Everyone was clapping and screaming. He saw a group of people walking to the entrance of the building and as soon as they got there the music got louder. People were cheering and balloons were thrown into the air. He smiled at himself and summoned his little hawk. He attached the note to the leg of it and sent it towards the building.

With a last look and smile he turned his head and walked into the desert.

---------------------------------------------

Sakura was standing on top of the stairs next to the Kazekage, his brother, sister and Ino. The crowd in front of them was huge and she could see all of them smiling. Some of them were crying but none of them looked angry or sad. Behind her stood the newly built clinic that they were opening today.

Suddenly the Kazekage spoke loud and clear so everyone could hear him.

"People of Suna, today we are officially opening our own mental health clinic. This clinic is a sign that times have changed. For the first time in history, we can finally take care of our future generation without fearing a war or battles. We can protect the ones who will be this village in the future. All of you worked hard in the making of this, whether it was because of the donations, the work or the money, all of you are a part of it. A part of our heritage to the future generation. Collectively you made the future brighter again and as the Kazekage I thank you for it. Today we have the privilege to celebrate it and celebrate the two kunoichi who had the idea of making something like this. Their work started in Konoha and as soon as I asked them to build one here, they automatically said yes proving us that our alliance is strong. Proving us that love is what bring us together. Please, throw the balloons in the name of Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka."

Sakura saw a huge amount of light purple flying into the air. She felt like crying but she didn't. Things were going to be different in the future.

In the corner of her eye she saw a bird flying towards them. It landed on a branch not far from her. She saw a piece of paper attached to it and slowly, she made her way to it to read it.

She unfolded the paper and immediately recognised the writing. She smiled.

"Congratulations. The balloons look great from up here.

Sasuke."

She looked at the hills surrounding the village hoping to see his silhouette but nothing. She still smiled knowing that he was there for her, even from far away.

She caught Ino's eyes on her so she passed her the note. Her friend read it and looked at her with a massive smile. She walked to her and whispered something to her ear while giving her the note.

"See, I told you that he loves you. I'm happy for you."

Sakura's stomach was filled with a million of butterflies. A hand grabbed her shoulder and when she looked she saw Temari looking at her with a smile.

"We're going inside."

She nodded and the two friends followed the family inside. Gaara gave them a tour of the building and told them that they were welcomed at any time in here even if it was for a simple visit. Sakura felt like she was flying. It was hard for her to realise that all of this was reality, it was all happening. After so many years of bad things, the wheel had finally turned and life was smiling at her. Life was giving her the man she always wanted, two clinics, friends she could count on and a job she loved.