Psychosis

Thursday, 23rd of July. Sarada is 18 weeks old so 3 weeks old.

Sasuke was holding her tighter against his body.

"Sakura, calm down."

"I am calm. Just know that if you hurt me, I will hurt you back."

"You don't need me to hurt you, you're about to hurt yourself."

"I'm not gonna hurt myself."

"You just told me that you needed to hurt yourself to wake up." he was extremely confused at the entire situation. He was scared as well.

"I am asleep so I won't hurt myself in the real life."

"You need to see Tsunade."

"Why?"

Her voice was cold and she started to move in his arm using her strength. There was no way that Sasuke could stop her from doing whatever she wanted unless he used his Susanoo.

"Because you're having another nervous breakdown."

"I'm not!" she turned around and pushed him away. He nearly lost his balance. He thought of using his Susanoo but he definitely could not bring her to the hospital with a giant purple arm holding a screaming Sakura.

"Sakura..."

"Quiet. Someone is talking."

Sasuke focused some chakra to his ears to enhance them and he still couldn't hear anything. He could hear the noise coming from the street but that was it. "No one is talking."

"Well, I can hear someone so be quiet."

She seemed to focus on whatever she was hearing and that's when he realized that she wasn't joking at all. She was really hearing something. His breath stopped in his throat. She was hallucinating, that was serious.

"Sakura, did you take anything?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're not yourself."

"How would you know how I am? You're not the real you. We are in my dream."

"Sakura."

"Stop saying my name! Stop. Saying. My. Name." she started to speak louder. "You don't understand me! You never do!" she was starting to get angry. He saw her clenched fists shaking. He approached her gently, the palm of his hand held up and facing her.

"I won't hurt you, just let me come near you."

"No!" she punched the wall that was beside her. "Shut up! Why is he so loud?!" she was avoiding his eyes and his heart broke. He hated seeing her like that.

"Look at me!" he lifted his eyes to meet hers. Something in them had changed. They weren't clouded by something anymore and he saw her. She was back.

"Sakura."

"The voice... it's getting really loud." her face started to transform and one second later she was in tears. "It is scaring me..." her voice trembled and his heart broke. It was killing him to see her like that.

"I'll bring you to Tsunade."

"Please." she started crying and fell against the wall. He rushed up to her and carried her by the waist.

"Just hold onto me. I'm here."

"I know you are."

He walked her to the hospital scared that she would snap again. The way there felt longer than usual but it was probably due to how nervous he was.