Isn't he the most beautiful

Wednesday, 13th of September.

"Are you finished?"

"Yes. Where are we going?"

"You will see."

Sasuke started to walk towards the forest. Sakura followed wondering what his plan was. He was extremely quiet and she wondered if it was because of last night. When she did what she did, she knew that it was going to be a lot for him to handle but she still wanted to give it a try. It was still funny to her every time she thought about it. He genuinely felt like a statue who couldn't breathe or move.

She had been so happy to see him yesterday that she needed to be close to him. She had been craving something she never had and it was still a weird feeling to her. The memory of his voice interrupting Kotaka was haunting her. She remembered turning around not believing that it could be him but it was. He was standing there watching her. He looked so beautiful at that moment that she was still thinking about it. His hair had grown a bit longer in two weeks and it was now fully covering his Rinnegan.

Today was the same, she wanted to feel his body between her arms, she wanted to play with his hand or even touch his hair. She was well aware that she had told Ino that she was convinced he would come back but a part of her had been scared that he would just panic and leave her alone so when he was facing her, she just wanted to jump in his arms to make sure that he was real.

She took a deep breath and rushed to catch up to him. She grabbed his sleeve.

"Is it still far?"

"No."

They walked for ten more minutes before Sakura heard the sound of birds. They sounded different than the ones from the forest so she curiously looked at the sky but she couldn't see anything. Sasuke walked her to a tiny little village and it took her a minute to realise where they were. The smell of salt filled her nose.

"It is a fishermen village but that is not what I want to show you. Come here."

He turned to his right and walked towards a small hill. On top of it stood a lonely bench. They both sat on it. Sakura was taking everything in. The view was beautiful. It was just water everywhere. She couldn't even see where it started or finished. The sound of the birds she had just heard was only the seagulls singing and flying above the golden water reflecting the light of the sun. There was a small breeze slightly moving her hair.

She looked at Sasuke who was on her left. He was staring at the water and he looked beautiful at that moment. His hair was also moving following the movement of the wind. His skin appeared brilliant under the sun and it contrasted beautifully with his black cloak. He seemed so relaxed, just like he was freed from something but she couldn't tell what. The corner of his Rinnegan appeared when his hair moved and she shivered. It was a reminder of some of the hardest times of her life but also the most beautiful ones. They had been travelling together because of it and she had gotten the opportunity to meet an incredible person. This eye was also a reminder of how powerful Sasuke was. She knew that he didn't like it very much but for her it was part of him. It made him who he was today. It was giving him the opportunity to travel through dimensions and help the village. He was keeping everyone safe and he couldn't even see it which was heartbreaking to her.

She smiled to herself and looked at the rest of his face. She could only see parts of it but it didn't matter because she knew all of it by heart. Her fingers had traced every parts of it every time they had touched his face. She knew how the corner of his mouth formed a line starting from his nose going down to his lips every time he smiled, she knew how his eyelashes fell on his cheeks, she had felt how soft his skin was and how perfect it was. Everything about him made her heart sink in her chest in the most beautiful way. Every word he had said made her smile and every smile he showed made her happy. She loved him and this time she fell in love with who he was and not who she thought he was. He was perfect and she wouldn't change a single thing about him. She loved his shyness, his playfulness, his subtle jaleousy and she adored how caring he was especially when it came to her. She appreciated how much he listened when she was talking and the fact that they were here now just proved how much he valued what she was telling him.