He will wait for Sakura

Tuesday, 5th of February. Sarada is nearly 5 years old. 

knock knock knock 

"Mama, ar' you here?"

Sasuke opened the door and slightly pushed Sarada in. It was nearly lunch time and Sakura wasn't around. Her office was empty so he decided to wait in here with his daughter. At least he was sure that he will find his wife. His eyes scanned the room and replied that nothing had changed since the last time he had came here. 

"Dada, look at wha' mama has!" He watched as she stumbled around the room to the desk. Her little hand tried to reach for a frame that was on the desk and before she knocked something off, he rushed up and grabbed it for her. It was a the two photos of team 7. The old one and the new one. He kneeled down to show it to Sarada and she pointed at him with her little finger. "Das you!"

"Yes, it is me. And do you know who the white haired man is?"

"Das Lord Hokage! An' here is Uncle Naruto."

"Uncle Naruto?" he wasn't completely surprised that she was calling him like that. While he was away, Naruto had trained her and spent a lot of time with her. Sasuke was surprised that she didn't call him dad, not once. 

"Mama says he's Uncle Naruto."

"Do you like him?"

"I love uncle Naruto! He plays wit' me a lot." 

"Good." he was genuinely glad to hear that. He was happy to hear that she was surrounded by people she loved. 

A little cough coming from the door made them turn their heads. "Am I late or are the two of you early?" asked Sakura. Sasuke took his time to reply because he was analysing her. Back in the day, he didn't care much when he saw her in her lab coat but now, for some reasons, it made him feel weird on the inside. It was making the green of her eyes pop and the contrast between the white of it and her hair was making her glowing. She looked beautiful like that and Sasuke only realised it. Her hair looked like Tsunade now. It was just a little bit shorter but it framed her face really well. Unlike yesterday, her hair wasn't tied up in two low ponytails and it was moving freely on her back and in the front of her shoulders. 

"We got here early but now you're late." he finally replied while giving her a smirk before he stood up and put the frame back on her desk. 

"Sorry, I was busy. Hi baby!"

"Mama!"

Little Sarada ran to her mom and landed on her chest. She gave her a big hug and Sasuke looked around awkwardly. 

"Are you hungry?" she asked. 

"Yes." he replied and he instantly regretted it. As soon as he looked at her, he realised that she was asking Sarada, not him. 

"Oh well, perfect... all of us are." he was glad that she didn't laugh at him and instead replied like the question was intended to the two of them. . 

She stood up and he saw her walking up to him. He knew exactly what she was planning on doing and so he started to walk towards the door. "Let's go then." he didn't want to show anything in front of Sarada. Kissing or hugging had to be private moments. 

Sasuke heard her laugh behind him. He ignored it and walked out of the door Sakura following him with Sarada. 

He felt something taking his hand and thinking that it was Sakura, he removed his hand. 

"Dada?" he looked down and realized that it was only Sarada who wanted to hold his hand. After a few seconds, he put his hand down and his daughter grabbed it.